+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question regarding skill points that 'increase wisdom'

Default Question regarding skill points that 'increase wisdom'

So ya, silly question.
    When spending your soul points in a tree, there are some skills that 'increase your wisdom by 2%' or something like that. For example, in the Warden tree, there is: 'Ebb and Flow'

So my question is, is it worth spending points in that skill? This is assuming I am not going a 51 point build for a particular soul.

Just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of putting points there.

I never really did quite understand and how if it would make a big difference.

Much obliged.

TCG

wisdom increases your spellpower and mana regeneration rate.

you gain 0.75? (around that not sure exactly) points of spellpower per point of wisdom

(this is offset by intelligence, 1 INT + 1 WIS = 1 sp)

also wis gives you mana regen and int gives you spell crit.

so yes it IS worth spending points there.

I think it's worth it.. especially with warden you're getting huge passive bonuses from being 51 warden. I'd put 5 points in even if they did absolutely nothing.

In terms of sent-warden.... prob not. I was paying attention to the buff and it drops a lot and doesn't stay up consistently. You could probably spend the points elsewhere for a better benefit.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy View Post
    So ya, silly question.
    When spending your soul points in a tree, there are some skills that 'increase your wisdom by 2%' or something like that. For example, in the Warden tree, there is: 'Ebb and Flow'

So my question is, is it worth spending points in that skill? This is assuming I am not going a 51 point build for a particular soul.

Just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of putting points there.

I never really did quite understand and how if it would make a big difference.

Much obliged.

TCG
    its good for PvE because if you look higher up in the tree @ overflow you will understand it more, plus it provides more mana regen / spell power due to wisdom = spell power / regen how ever minimal it is, its still a free passive increase.

disadvantages? it almost always falls off relatively short due to its low proc rate. so if you want to keep it rolling you basically have to keep casting.

from what i have noticed the ebb n flow does help. the real question is what is the trade off for those extra pts if u are not going any further in the ward soul cause it takes 15 pts to get 5/5 of ebb

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
    I will have to test it out a bit.

Was trying to figure out if it was more beneficial for PvE, PvP or both...

+ Reply to Thread