+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Injusticar video

Default Injusticar video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVkWLyPWlk

I was trying out my melee build when i was blown away by some pyro. I decided i needed to change roles and dispense justice.
    I feel sorry for the 2 rogues who kept on trying to kill me. most warfronts are not like this so thats why I am happy I got a decent fight on video.

Justicar inquisitor with justicar up to tier 4 and just enough inquisitor to get the aoe.

Soulwalker

Nice video, would you mind posting your build? I am curious as to what talents you chose to dispense some JUSTICE!!!!

Shadowlander

Two points :

1. The accepted label for that build is Inquisicar, but you get your point across with what you were using.

2. You completely ignored the objective the entire match, in an objective based WF.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by narr View Post
    Two points :

1. The accepted label for that build is Inquisicar, but you get your point across with what you were using.
    actually inquisicar most used in regards to the PvE AoE healing spec, which only has 12-14 points in Justicar. His build looks like it has more like 20-25 points in it, and is designed for PvP
    Belmont - Order of Shadow - 5/5 4/4 4/4

Living off Mage tears since 2006

I was disappointed you weren't a manly Bahmi.

Especially considering how manly Bishop is in the marvels universe. Up there with Nick Cage.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Azrum View Post
    Nice video, would you mind posting your build? I am curious as to what talents you chose to dispense some JUSTICE!!!!
    seconded. I would love to see that build.

Quote Originally Posted by Carcanken View Post
    seconded. I would love to see that build.
    Pretty sure he could have waterjetted the rogues down faster with his R6 gear. Also, probably why he's "ignoring objectives."

Quote Originally Posted by Anraas View Post
    I was disappointed you weren't a manly Bahmi.

Especially considering how manly Bishop is in the marvels universe. Up there with Nick Cage.
    Luke Cage > Bishop > Ultimate nick fury...

since they reconted bishop from being a black american male to a dark skinned aussie and made him a bad guy.... meh he just dont to it for me no more.

as for "OH MUY GAWD you didnt play the objective"

but you see sir, I played MY objective. to dispense justice on bish azh rogues and pyros.
    Im from a pvp game so Im not use to the whole OBJECTIVE thing... im more use to the "i killed 6 people for every 1 death" mentality.

and the guy above is correct, Im an INJUSTICAR. since I am more tank and built to take damage in pvp and still have good synergy.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...c.Exkbxx0qz.xb
    Last edited by BishopX; 06-22-2011 at 12:59 PM.

on a side note.... its kinda sad that you reach rank 6 and have to spec into the justicar tree to make yourself more useful and defensive for pvp than specing into the pvp tree aint it?
    last build i posted in my last video I was 20 points in the pvp soul, now those points are in the justicar. shame you cant go anyplace without the -15% to be crit tactic or else i would scrap the Tamplar tree altogether and pickup another tree.

So tell us, why the need to talk trash?

It really shows a lack of maturity.

^ Sorry, but every game I've played competitively (PvP) has trash talk. It's even a tactic. Don't believe me, just check out an interview of any NBA, NFL, NHL, boxing, MMA, Golf, etc. professional (or otherwise) sports player and you'll see that the do indeed trash talk as a means to get into the opponent's head and cause them to make mistakes. Immature, maybe. A cheap yet effective "fourth wall" tactic, most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy View Post
    So tell us, why the need to talk trash?

It really shows a lack of maturity.
    we are from different cultures.....

warch this video to see how we do things round my gaming universe .... then get back to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbruP7Z-3pU

hell come step on any basketball court in brooklyn, jersey, philly... its all part of the game.

Obviously I am doing something right, I am half tank, and I am aggroing people to me. I highlighted at 1:20 in the video. I had this rogue RUN THROUGH... not around, not to the side of... THROUGH 2 low rank healers.. to come further in the back line and try to kill me.
    he could have pulled his 600k dps and dropped them no prob, but he decided to rogue rage and tunnle visioned right to me. I dropped him and let him know it would be "all day" like Michael jordan used to say. and what happened? he came right back 4 more times. He either died or steyed stealth waiting on cooldowns and an opportunity to kill me for the entire match. so since one player is now out of the match its now 9vs10.

Tiger woods talks, jordan talks, any of the top gamers in the United states (who are all from NYC by the way) all talk A WHOLE LOT. its part of the hype of competitive gaming.

OH HELL NAWL... You're an EMPIRE member?

Who are you, Bishop?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    we are from different cultures.....
    Yes, we are.

warch this video to see how we do things round my gaming universe .... then get back to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbruP7Z-3pU

hell come step on any basketball court in brooklyn, jersey, philly... its all part of the game.
    so your bringing basketball into Rift? Just because its part of basketball where you are from, does not mean it needs to be here.

Obviously I am doing something right, I am half tank, and I am aggroing people to me. I highlighted at 1:20 in the video. I had this rogue RUN THROUGH... not around, not to the side of... THROUGH 2 low rank healers.. to come further in the back line and try to kill me.
    he could have pulled his 600k dps and dropped them no prob, but he decided to rogue rage and tunnle visioned right to me. I dropped him and let him know it would be "all day" like Michael jordan used to say. and what happened? he came right back 4 more times. He either died or steyed stealth waiting on cooldowns and an opportunity to kill me for the entire match. so since one player is now out of the match its now 9vs10.
    Never said you did not do something wrong. You did things well. I just dont agree with your smack talking. It is unnecessary here.

Tiger woods talks, jordan talks, any of the top gamers in the United states (who are all from NYC by the way) all talk A WHOLE LOT. its part of the hype of competitive gaming.
    Completely disagree. There is no need for smack talk in any competition.
    I played sports all my life, from 4 years old all the way through college. I never talked smack because there was no point. My actions on the field spoke for themselves.

I have far more respect for the players who "Walk softly and swing a big stick" then the ones who go running there mouth. You will gain FAR more respect if you follow that same course.

This isn't basketball. This is Rift.

Telaran

Trash talk is for scrubs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast