+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisicar Macros

Ascendant

Default Inquisicar Macros

I searched through the first 8 pages and couldn't find anything on what macros most use for Inquisicar.

The build I'll be using is heavier into Sent then most seem to use - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...z.VhMo.iox0fsz

Just want to make sure the macros I have setup are ideal, I'm currently using :

SH
    BoR
    Life's Vengeance
    SoJ
    BoJ
    Excommunicate (if on the run)

Will use BoD when L&D procs obviously and if it procs again b4 cd is up, I'll use SoL. Will obviously keep Vex up also and use Fant on just BoD.

My question is, should it be simplified by taking out LV, BoR and SoJ or at least moving them behind BoJ incase I am moving? I know the listed damage is higher on BoJ, but it's also essentially a 0.5s longer cast time. I also read LB scales better with gear, any idea how much SP you need to switch to LB instead of BoJ?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

Shadowlander

Personally I don't have SH on my macro, I like to keep it separate because I tie Fanaticism to it. Put the other instants below BoJ as you really only want to cast those except while on the move. I'm not a fan of shards, but when your using it works......I use HD instead.

Fan. should be tied to BoD certainly, but it really should be tied to SD as well. The ability to crank out 9k dmg with a single AoE crit is certainly worthwhile. As stated above I also tie it to SH, as I find it great for burst dmg and it routinely crits for upwards 1600-1800 depending on buffs. Those 3 spells are the only one's I'd consider for it though, the rest of our spells simply don't hit hard enough.

I only have 10 in my sent. tree, so I don't have all the healing you do w/ Sent. Personally with that build, I'd have an ocrap macro w/ healing breath and TTL+HI. Plus I'd have TTL+HC tied together. If your needing to cast HC instead of DoL, you need it fast.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fenwrig View Post
    Personally I don't have SH on my macro, I like to keep it separate because I tie Fanaticism to it. Put the other instants below BoJ as you really only want to cast those except while on the move. I'm not a fan of shards, but when your using it works......I use HD instead.

Fan. should be tied to BoD certainly, but it really should be tied to SD as well. The ability to crank out 9k dmg with a single AoE crit is certainly worthwhile. As stated above I also tie it to SH, as I find it great for burst dmg and it routinely crits for upwards 1600-1800 depending on buffs. Those 3 spells are the only one's I'd consider for it though, the rest of our spells simply don't hit hard enough.

I only have 10 in my sent. tree, so I don't have all the healing you do w/ Sent. Personally with that build, I'd have an ocrap macro w/ healing breath and TTL+HI. Plus I'd have TTL+HC tied together. If your needing to cast HC instead of DoL, you need it fast.
    Yah, I will only be using Fant with SD and BoD. I also do have a "oh ****" macro with them, was just curious on my "main" damage macro....I'll move the 2 instants below BoJ. Thanks
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

+ Reply to Thread