+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favoured of the Valnir

Telaran

Default Favoured of the Valnir

I just read this in another post and wondered if it's true. Does Favoured of the Valnir (shaman 10% extra healing received talent) not effect us when we cast heals on ourself? I would have thought that casting Healing Breath for example on myself if I had FotV would be more effective than if I did not have FotV. I can't test it myself atm so wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head? thanks.
    Last edited by Zero2Peer; 06-19-2011 at 05:23 PM.

You seem to be right. I just tested it. Before taking FotV HB healed for 1015. After, 1019. At least on the PTS, it doesn't work on self heals.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Works as advertised on live.

Telaran

are self heals on live working with this atm? (i'm locked out of the game atm 'cos my mobile broke)

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

I know that until recently is definitely affected self healing as well but I have been unable to log in since the patch to see if they changed it. (note it does not effect salvation)
    The best way to notice it is with Reprieve as it's a very large heal so a 10% increase is really noticeable.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

+ Reply to Thread