+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combination of classes

Default Combination of classes

Hey there, I am fairly new to RIFT (I played WoW for over 5 years as a healer and healer only) and I have been wondering what is the best combo for being a decent healer. I have picked up Purifier as first then Warden and Sentil, now is it a good combo for solo leveling, I am pretty sure it is a really good combo for dungeon runs/leveling, but how about solo?

Thanks for asnwers

Regards

Plane Walker

solo?

I wouldn't bother with any healing souls beside 0 points in sentinel for the free instant heal.

The rest go into a melee or ranged spec which can be found on here. I really enjoyed shaman and druid

Oh, I did not realize (nub me) that once you choose your 3 classes, you can not change them, owell

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfar View Post
    Oh, I did not realize (nub me) that once you choose your 3 classes, you can not change them, owell
    Yes you can. Once you get to around level 13 and get to the main city (Meridian/Sanctum), you will have some soul-quests there. By completing all of these (one at a time) you will get access to all 8 souls. You can also have a total of 5 "Roles" (aka builds/speccs) that you can swap between. These are purchaseable from your cleric trainer, at an increasing price. There you can also reset your souls (remove all places talent-points). If you have 0 points in a tree/soul, you can click on the big icon and change it to another tree/soul. This way, you can have a dedicated solo-build and a dedicated healing-build, and whatever else you want.

Oh, awesome, thank you sir

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by XplittR View Post
    Yes you can. Once you get to around level 13 and get to the main city (Meridian/Sanctum), you will have some soul-quests there. By completing all of these (one at a time) you will get access to all 8 souls. You can also have a total of 5 "Roles" (aka builds/speccs) that you can swap between. These are purchaseable from your cleric trainer, at an increasing price. There you can also reset your souls (remove all places talent-points). If you have 0 points in a tree/soul, you can click on the big icon and change it to another tree/soul. This way, you can have a dedicated solo-build and a dedicated healing-build, and whatever else you want.
    Unfortunately it will take forever to level as a pure heal spec. That's a great raid healing spec but solo adventuring requires much more DPS to be tolerable.

+ Reply to Thread