+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protection of the Ancestors is broken?

Prophet of Telara

Default Protection of the Ancestors is broken?

It seem to have no effect on absorption values... or am I missing something?
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Prophet of Telara

bleh... Disciple of Flame does not provide advertised bonus either...
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Soulwalker

Well, unfortunately Trion does not have passives or talents affecting skill tool tips, so both Disciple of Flame or Protection of ancestors does NOT show via tooltip or buff icon.

However, they DO give the provided benefit, and quite nicely I might add

To test this, simply cast a bubble on yourself, train some mobs, and add up the values from combat log.

Healing Invocation has been broke. Many, many, many times I have healed with it, numbers pop and all, and absolutely no HP is restored to the player.
    "It's sad something so well written was wasted on a forum post..." - Gilmador

Prophet of Telara

about the shields:
    they wont show on the tooltip/bufficon. but if you add the damage they absorb in the combat log they work fine.

about HI:
    you mean lasting invocation or the base spell HI? because i never had problems with eiher of them (apart from the borky mechani =c of lasting only healing from %of actual amount healed). You have to notice that both the 3 casts, heal ~the same as `hit in many cases, meaning that some times it looks as if the tank is not healed, when in reality the heal landed in approximatly the same time as the hit, meaning that the health bar of the tank seems like it didn't move.

+ Reply to Thread