*note*: Copied from my original guild post.

So after running AP tonight, I decided to change my macros around. Instead of having one macro for this build, I created a second. First one is just for general DPS purposes, while the second one is the one I intend to use for healing.

1.) General purpose
#show Fervent Strike
suppressmacrofailures
cast sovereignty
cast sanction heretic
cast soul drain
cast Combined Effort
cast Eruption of Life
cast Bolt of Radiance
cast bombard
cast Fervent Strike
cast Fae Hammer

2.) Healing
#show strike of judgment
supressmacrofailures
cast sovereignty
cast sanction heretic
cast combined effort
cast eruption of life
cast censure
cast strike of judment
cast fae hammer
cast bolt of radiance
cast vex

The dps macro works fine, just looking for ideas on maybe increasing the damage. (I can run a solid rotation if need be, but this is my lazy thought up solution)

As for the healing macro rotation, I was looking at several things. Life damage give me convitions, so stacking those according to CD will buff me up on the intro to the fight before tank damage. I left out Bolt of Radiance just so I can cast it and not be so bogged down w/ abilities in one macro.

Secondly, Mien of Honor. It increases healing done by Reparation, Doctrines(not a factor here), and Salvation by 50%. The increases break down like this:

1.) Reparation: Base: 25% damage conversion on Justicar abilities, 10% damage conversion on all others.
w/ Mien: 37.5% damage converison, 15% damage conversion on all others.

2.)Salvation: Base: 10% damage conversion on Justicar abilities, 5% damage conversion on all others.
w/ Mien: 15% damage conversion, 7.5% damage conversion on all others.

Now, on AoE pulls the macro serves little purpose seeing as I cast Soul Drain on CD and spam Even Justice/Heals.

I believe, but I need to test it, that the DPS lose will not be significant enough but your healing should in theory increase by a hefty amount.

Anyone's thoughts on this would be appreciated. I really want to heal with this build, things other than simple trash!