+ Reply to Thread

Thread: level 20 cleric tank healing in dungeons...puri/inquisitor or inquisitor/justicar?

Shadowlander

Default level 20 cleric tank healing in dungeons...puri/inquisitor or inquisitor/justicar?

I started cleric with total healing in mind. I now believe i need some help. I am looking for a dungeon build for level 20ish. I have used purifier for fotr and had no problem keepiong the tank up, however i had trouble with keeping the group up during the army fights. we wiped twice. I find it great for the tank alone with ward of ancestors. I do find the casting time of the single heals a bit long.

At this point i've been hearing alot about the justicar/inquisitor build (the "duracell build" i beilieve) and im using this for leveling. Im wondering what your thoughts are. Is this a better build for healing in dungeons? I am more worried about healing than dps.....

Any suggestions here? What should i be thinking about as a cleric for dungeons at this level? Also any thoughts on pvp healing at this level? Thanks....

Shadowlander

ops i just found the guide section ;P I'm a Dwarf. anyways if someone feels like posting great but i'll go and read that. Thanks and srry about that

While leveling, Warden/Sent is probably the easiest way to handle healing (Focus Warden, spillover in Sent to get bonuses to you SP/Healing).

Use your Healing Spray to spot heal a member if you can take your attention off the tank, but if you can't don't be afraid to pop your AoE Rain heal to take care of both the tank and the player who took some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogeloo View Post
    While leveling, Warden/Sent is probably the easiest way to handle healing (Focus Warden, spillover in Sent to get bonuses to you SP/Healing).

Use your Healing Spray to spot heal a member if you can take your attention off the tank, but if you can't don't be afraid to pop your AoE Rain heal to take care of both the tank and the player who took some damage.
    Yeah for being main healer while lvling warden/sent is prolly the way to go.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Soulwalker

Exclamation Low level healing

First off you have to realise that everything at low levels is massively unbalanced, the game is balanced around around raiding, this is unfortunate but just the way things have to be.

So, depending on your group healing could either go very well or very badly in the exact same setup.

Despite this... At low levels Warden for group heals with setinal or purifier back up tends to work most of the time.

Once your high enough level to Spec into Healing Invocation in the Setinal tree or Healing Flame in the Purifier tree though, all the trees work in dungeons. Which if your level 20 must be close.

The Duracel Cleric spec that you speak of really doesn't work well until you are level 43+ there are too many essential skills, also this is a support or solo build not a main healer because you lack the abilities to deal with spiky damage.

Iggy

Rift Disciple

i found a balanced just/inq/sent build worked really good for leveling, pvp, and dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyboy View Post
    i found a balanced just/inq/sent build worked really good for leveling, pvp, and dungeons.
    There really shouldn't be a reason not to buy at the very least a second role for 30 gold. The first to level with, the second to be a pure ability in a 5 man dungeon or for Rifting with.

+ Reply to Thread