+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for good trinkets for 3 specs......

Default Looking for good trinkets for 3 specs......

Hey all,

Trying to get your ideas on the best trinkets for 3 roles.

1. inq/just/sent- Mainly used for raiding for support heals/group heals. Damage is not great mind you but is decent. Mainly used on bosses that encompase trash and need for quick group heals.

2. sham/druid/inq- melee spec. Putting out quick good damage. Trying to get an idea of best trinket for this role.

3. sent/puri or ward/sent- Looking to find out the best or good trinket for over all healing.

Mind you my play time is limited hence why I am unsure of the good trinkets for each role. Any help from experienced clerics in these roles would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

SHOE has got to be best or near-best for anything X/justicar that uses support heals. It fires off all the time from reparation, DoL, RM, salvation - everything. There's also Musical Tide that does +40 endo on heals and stays up most of the time on all the people your passive heals hit. I keep thinking it would probably be good for encounters with lots of raid damage and other suppport healers besides you - but I keep not using it, in favor of SHOE.

For pure healing I haven't found anything better to use than Lost Favor. Just free spellpower, really.

I use the codex exalted trinket for cookiecutter DPS spec. Put it in your burst macro (rage of the fae, really- not much other on-demand burst in the build), or just put it in your melee macro so you always use the CD and don't forget about it.

Possibly not the best - I can't find anyone who has done the math - but those are at least good choices.

Edit:
    SHOE from Dichrom in xDSM
    Musical tide from water expert rift
    Lost favor from Eliam in xRD
    Codex exalted trinket from PvP faction
    Last edited by Stay; 06-18-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    SHOE has got to be best or near-best for anything X/justicar that uses support heals. It fires off all the time from reparation, DoL, RM, salvation - everything.

For pure healing I haven't found anything better to use than Lost Favor. Just free spellpower, really.

I use the codex exalted trinket for cookiecutter DPS spec. Put it in your burst macro (rage of the fae, really- not much other on-demand burst in the build), or just put it in your melee macro so you always use the CD and don't forget about it.

Possibly not the best - I can't find anyone who has done the math - but those are at least good choices.
    Yeah i pretty much been using that + to everything trinket for the ROS event. These are some good choices have to take a look at em. Just trying to have something good for each role to increase my usefulness.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

The Bile Soaked Totem off of Glubmuk in DD is pretty good for DPS. It procs 60 spell crit off of spells, and can proc from VotWS.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Plane Touched

I use Lost Favor for any Justi mixed spec, the constant up time provides a very nice SP boost.

For the Cookie cutter druid spec, I use the Eye of Luggodan on 2m cooldown. It is all I have right now, either that, or the 440 SC trinket I have.

For healing, I use Spirit Wolf Totem, I have yet to be able to get SHOE....

Affinity - Dayblind
    50 Cleric - Ciru
    50 Rogue - Voraz
    50 Warrior - Guerrera
    50 Mage - Jasyere

+ Reply to Thread