+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirits of life

Default Spirits of life

Anyone use this? What do you think of it. I just hit r6 and briefly tested it but I cant seem to find it in the combat log and it doesn't over heal me like other healing spells.

It casts little 350-hp heals. Just jump off something to get hurt and cast it, you'll see. Kind of cute and kind of fun but not very powerful. Def not worth all the crappy templar points.

Wait, so it's not effected by SP? Because it should be healing for a lot more than ~350 a tick. Or is it spreading the heal among all eligible targets, therefor lowering the healing done and making it useless?
    Last edited by Skryth; 06-17-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Soulwalker

Its poor, I was soo looking forward to a totem, or an orb which was NOT alive i.e. hp based - it has around 1.3k HP and dies almost instantly from a singular attack or aoe, it also doesnt heal every 2 seconds as the tooltip says and doesnt heal itelf....., it seems to have a cast time of 2 seconds, and a global cooldown of 3.5 lol. Anyway it only heals if your health is below 100% therefore no overheal, also not affected by spellpower, and it needs to tag you before it heals you. Pets (this one isnt a proper pet- you cant control it and it just sits in one place) also dont know how to cast consecutively, its not constant even if your hp is below 100%, it casts after about a 2 second recognition delay, then 2 seconds more for its cast time, then 1.5 second of confusion as it seems to do nothing or waits for some cooldown or global cd.

Overall, about 350 every 5 seconds, and thats if you dont heal yourself up to 100% with an instant. It doesnt just aoe heal, it seems to have to tag you, a bit like healing flood (5 people healed) although i dont know how many people can be positively affected by this, the orb just dies in pvp from 1 or 2 aoes anyway.

It really needs fixing so it doesnt have a cast time and acts like healing flood.
    '
    Please trion fix this POOR skill, its not even situational, its definately not every 2 secs, its completely BROKEN
    Last edited by One and Only; 06-18-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Wow, I searched for a bit. This isn't on known issues or anything.

Yeah it's been healing me only 4 times in it's 30 second duration.

+ Reply to Thread