+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please, have mercy, this is driving me nuts...

Shadowlander

Default Please, have mercy, this is driving me nuts...

Hey guys! first post, I've been following all the posted info and build guides stickied and everything, and went from a shaman/justicar/warden spec to a inquisitor/cabalist/purifier spec recently (lvl 19) for lvling.

My solo survivability feels like garbage. Whenever I try to pull more than 1 mob on me I get curb stomped and when I have 1 on me I can barely stay up with vex heals, etc. I've been following the rotation posted but find myself mostly vexing for dear life begging for someone to come save me! How is this an AOE lvling spec if I can barely manage 1 mob at once?

I'm 15inq/10cab/0puri right now. Is this the wrong spec to be lvling with? I literally feel like its broken and my shammicar was 1,000,000 times better! I downgraded!

Please, someone just tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can start lvling faster again!

Shadowlander

Put 11 in Justicar and anything else and level away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moustached View Post
    Hey guys! first post, I've been following all the posted info and build guides stickied and everything, and went from a shaman/justicar/warden spec to a inquisitor/cabalist/purifier spec recently (lvl 19) for lvling.

My solo survivability feels like garbage. Whenever I try to pull more than 1 mob on me I get curb stomped and when I have 1 on me I can barely stay up with vex heals, etc. I've been following the rotation posted but find myself mostly vexing for dear life begging for someone to come save me! How is this an AOE lvling spec if I can barely manage 1 mob at once?

I'm 15inq/10cab/0puri right now. Is this the wrong spec to be lvling with? I literally feel like its broken and my shammicar was 1,000,000 times better! I downgraded!

Please, someone just tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can start lvling faster again!
    Well i lvled with inq/justicar/sentinal.....still very good single target dps and heals from justicar and sentinal. once you get around lvl 30 or so you should have no problem taking on a few mobs at once. the Shammy/druid/inq build is great for melee dps but no real healing so i suggest the first for lvling.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Shadowlander

thanks for replies! so at lvl 19 inquisicar is more survivable? and can a build be suggested?

Shadowlander

yo, I feel like a noob. just switched to inquisicar.

Night and Day.

Thx for the help, I'm pwning again!

Quote Originally Posted by Moustached View Post
    yo, I feel like a noob. just switched to inquisicar.

Night and Day.

Thx for the help, I'm pwning again!
    Not at home so not 100% sure.....but at 50 i'm 38inq/11justicar/17sent i believe. Great for raiding for some decent dps plus aoe dps....and great instant offheals for those oh "crap" moments. Good for lvling so that should help give you an idea of what to shoot for. Some peeps go a bit more in inquisitor and less in sentinal...really up to you...for lvling prolly a good idea.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

+ Reply to Thread