+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Healing spec suggestions

Default PvP Healing spec suggestions

After doing some searching on these boards, I haven't been able to find much info on what works best for pvp healing. I'm only pvp rank 1 atm but I feel like I'm not keeping up very well with my Sent/Ward build with a touch of Purifier. What I'm looking for is suggestions on possible build tweaks and/or links to previous posts (recent and still relevent) that I managed not to find. I found tons of posts about pve heal builds and I've tried those but they seem too slow or too hot-based for pvp. When multiple ppl are getting crit for 2-3k, hots don't really help If anyone would be willing to give a few pointers or trade secrets, I would greatly appreciate it. Im new to "end game" pvp and on my server/faction there is an extreme lack of healing clerics so I want to try and help out as much as humanly possible. Thanks!

Also, feel free to pm me since these posts tend to get buried

Everyone has a different style. To me anything with a cast time is nearly useless so I'm all warden/purifier.

I have to agree....PvP is very fast moving. Anything instant, and AOE is where its at. Warden/Puri is a good setup.
    Stupid People P*** Me Off

Shadowlander

Check this excellent thread :

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ucia-R6-Cleric.

at the end of the thread i posted a template adapted to rank 2.

Awesome! thank you for the help I also think that re-doing my keybinds to make them as efficient as possible could help too as I feel like I might be losing precious fractions of seconds with my current setup

+ Reply to Thread