+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Righteous Mandate question

Shield of Telara

Default Righteous Mandate question

I am curious if anyone knows the answer to this:

I am currently running the duracell spec in raid. I have a 750 and a 550 heal over time greater essence. With righteous mandate put up on the chloromancer. It appears to me that the most common Greater essences for people to take is the crystal vines (750 hot) and the Frozen deep one tear (564 absorb shield). Since, buffs cannot stack, would it actually be more effective for me to take the 730 HoT and the 615 HoT to get the most synergy of HoT buffs?
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Relanex View Post
    I am curious if anyone knows the answer to this:

I am currently running the duracell spec in raid. I have a 750 and a 550 heal over time greater essence. With righteous mandate put up on the chloromancer. It appears to me that the most common Greater essences for people to take is the crystal vines (750 hot) and the Frozen deep one tear (564 absorb shield). Since, buffs cannot stack, would it actually be more effective for me to take the 730 HoT and the 615 HoT to get the most synergy of HoT buffs?
    I thought the most common ones were the water rift shield and the vendor shield. That's sexy time when I heal a tank and those proc in addition to ancestral flames. 4100 crit + 2100 in shields anyone? Yum.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytoucher View Post
    I thought the most common ones were the water rift shield and the vendor shield. That's sexy time when I heal a tank and those proc in addition to ancestral flames. 4100 crit + 2100 in shields anyone? Yum.
    I think you missed his point

Righteous Mandate heals the target of this buff for the overheal the Cleric generates on himself.
    Bananari - LvL 5x Warrior
    Sobasaa - LvL 5x Cleric
    Macabri - LvL 5x Rogue
    Chlora - LvL 5x Mage

Telaran

Buffs do not stack but Essence HoT and shield procs do not count as "Buffs" they count as heals and heals stack. So you can have several essence hots on you at the same time.

Shield of Telara

Yeah, looking over my raid make-up the 615 and the 730 would do me the best. I should be under the effects of a 750 and a 550 almost always. This would put my HoTs on me at 2645 heals per 8 seconds or 330 hps just from hots. With the Chloromancer targeted that should pretty much spread to 5 targets per second for somewhere around 1650 hps during huge raid damage spikes.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Righteous Mandate does not grant your overheals to the target.

It works through Salvation.

Salvation heals as a % of the damage you do.

So the HoT buffs you are talking about would not transfer to your target.

Only DPSing will grant the target of Righteous Mandate heals.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

+ Reply to Thread