+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purifier/Sentinel healing spec.

Default Purifier/Sentinel healing spec.

I like the Purifier healing soul but can hardly find any one using it. They are either using warden or sentinel, or both of them as main souls.
    So I made my own.
    EDIT: This is probably not a raid healing spec, more like a 5 man instance healing spec.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...0co..ExoEczzoz

Using Restorive Flame as main healing, shielding up the tank when shield is off CD, shield self, using Fiery Blessing and Caregiver's Blessing to give a boost when needed.
    Flashover, Rouch the light and Healer's hast for extra boost.
    Divine Call for "oh ****", group is getting killed.
    Serendipty to get 50% of the cast time when ever you crit.
    And always keep 1 or 3 Healing Spray up for the crit proc (I think if HoT tick crit it will proc Serendipty, I of corus my be mistaking).
    Enrapture Breath for better emergency "AoE" healing, and hopefull a crit proc
    Well, any pro advice on this spec? Does is suck big time or will it do?
    Last edited by ZtriDer; 06-16-2011 at 07:43 AM.
    Lost where no man has been lost before.

I think if you took at a look at the forum you'd find dozens of posts for people who play this build or recommend it. It's one of the easier healing builds to play since you don't have to worry about keeping tons of HoTs up on the tank. It's linked in the sticky at the top of the forum as well.

To my knowledge HoT ticks don't proc anything. If they did, I wouldn't want to meet anyone playing a Warden.

As you mention, it is a 5 man spec and one you can easily heal an entire dungeon.

Telaran

That's an incredibly common 5man/raid MT healing spec, along with 34/32 and 32/34 pur/sent. Like you said, it's not good for raid AoE healing, but it does just fine keeping a raid tank alive in most encounters.

Heavy Purifier is also preferred on a few raid bosses, the biggest being Greenscale. There is a 75% healing reduction put on the tank in that fight, so the damage avoidance through Purifier shields is a huge help.
    Anthal - 50 Cleric
    Guild Leader of Exiled on Galena

Telaran

Noticed you don't have Empowering Light from sentinel. The AOE cleanse is nothing but pure sex and I'd highly suggest you find a way to put it in your build.

Telaran

If you're intent on 33/33, I would go with this build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zco..Ex0E00zqz

Healing flare is worthless, and Caregiver's Blessing isn't as useful as Intense Flames.

I dropped out Luminous Gaze for Empowering Light. Luminous Gaze is nice, but other classes get a similar debuff, and it doesn't stack.

Finally, I took points out of Protect the Flock and Embolden and put them into Benediction.

Those changes will give you bigger heals, but less effective raid/party heals, which is fine. In 5 mans, overhealing the tank should be enough to keep the party alive in most situations. In raids, there are other people/builds dedicated to doing that for you.
    Last edited by Anthal; 06-16-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Anthal - 50 Cleric
    Guild Leader of Exiled on Galena

Thanks alot of the feedback

Will edit the spec to something better
    Lost where no man has been lost before.

+ Reply to Thread