+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lifebound Relic - as intended or due a fix?

Telaran

Default Lifebound Relic - as intended or due a fix?

Picked it up last night.
    Knew there was an issue for chloros which may or may not have been fixed. But i found that it does not work off salvation or reparation. For warden, it is up a lot, for purifiers/sents it is up a little bit more and for justi healing, not that much at all.
    I think SHoE is better. How do other clerics rate this?
    Dont quite get why it is not just a better version of Lost Favour.

Can someone confirm that it doesnt work off salvation/reparation and therefore junk status? Compared to codex trinket.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dawntreader View Post
    Picked it up last night.
    Knew there was an issue for chloros which may or may not have been fixed. But i found that it does not work off salvation or reparation. For warden, it is up a lot, for purifiers/sents it is up a little bit more and for justi healing, not that much at all.
    I think SHoE is better. How do other clerics rate this?
    Dont quite get why it is not just a better version of Lost Favour.

Can someone confirm that it doesnt work off salvation/reparation and therefore junk status? Compared to codex trinket.....
    It seems that it doesn't work off any passive heal abilities (IE: LGV for Chloro, Reparation for Justicar, Contempt for Inquis)
    It has not been announce if there are to be any changes made to it or not, although I would love to see it work. I picked it up a long time ago and it's been sitting in my bank, useless, because I'm mainly a dps cleric and it doesn't work for any of the stuff I use (unlike Lost Favor which DOES work with everything)

They either need to change the wording on it to clarify that it doesn't work with certain heals or change it to work the same as Lost Favor does, since currently the wording is VERY similar, yet the effects are far different.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSorrow View Post
    So just because this doesn't work like every other game it's bad?
    Adapt, adopt and improve. If you can't do that, maybe it's something other than the game that's bad.
    Level 50 Cleric:Tuskon

+ Reply to Thread