+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, Clerics of Telara. I'm Zinbik, the guy in charge of Clerics.

Default Greetings, Clerics of Telara. I'm Zinbik, the guy in charge of Clerics.

Happy Anniversary, Zinbik!

It has been exactly two months since your first and only post announcing that you were going to be the guy who would be listening to our concerns, and looking into all those issues we Clerics had been dealing with since the original release.

http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3485909

Are you planning on ever posting again?

aux

I wouldn't call for dev attention now that they're in a nerf happy mood. But that's just me.
    I'm so BORED

When this series of posts came out, we had our pal, Zinbik, plus:

Ailion (in charge of Rogues): 1 post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3488741

Kervik (in charge of Mages): 1 post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3488751

Atrius (in charge of Warriors): 12 posts
    http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3488756

Archonix (in charge of PvP): 33 posts
    http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3488765

Sweet (general manager?): 70 posts
    http://forums.riftgame.com/search.php?searchid=3488795

It's no small wonder that any concerns from Clerics about viability in PvE is being "shouted down" by DPS PvP concerns. All you need to do is look at the tone of the posts that were made by those devs who are/were interacting with the user base, and that ought to tell you everything you need to know.

The heavy-handed changes that were introduced to the PTS goes to show how poorly Clerics are represented in the development team.

Trion... I would suggest that you stop asking for feedback from Clerics, if you're going to ignore it anyways. I guarantee that whoever suggested that reducing mana regeneration in Clerics would help "balance them" has NEVER played a Cleric at any level.

Red face

Dude was fired the moment they implemented the Warrior taunt fixes.
    "It's sad something so well written was wasted on a forum post..." - Gilmador

This thread has so many truths. I like this thread. A lot.

I am bumping.
    Virtue can not be taken, it must be given away.

10/10 for Dry Humour
    10/10 for Delivery
    10/10 for Succinct and to the point

2 intrawet points and a flip bick ding dong™ to you Sir/Madam

Quote Originally Posted by ceodoc View Post
    2 intrawet points and a flip bick ding dong™ to you Sir/Madam
    Oh man, now I want a flip bick ding dong™. Can I have one?

Rift Disciple

Perfect.......................

Rift Master

Thats it guys get even more mean, and when your mean enough hes gonna take all that love and kindness and give it back to you three fold.

Rift Master

Default no

I don't believe this guy exists. I think they expect cleric's to have faith that the imaginary guy really does exist, listens to your prayers and is benevolent. And if you behave good, after you've cancelled and gone on to another world, you'll get the great reward.

What love and kindness? I don't think they can get any worse than none. While I do love my cleric there are so many problems with them that I've pointed out since early beta's it's not even funny. :<
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Valdis43 View Post
    I don't believe this guy exists. I think they expect cleric's to have faith that the imaginary guy really does exist, listens to your prayers and is benevolent. And if you behave good, after you've cancelled and gone on to another world, you'll get the great reward.
    Theyre actually all the same dev with different logins... He plays a rogue
    Beat, Defiant, Mage of Deepstrike
    Beet, Guardian, Cleric of Belmont

RIP Emberlord may you be ascended in another life.

It's pretty sad that we have to make threads like this because of the PATHETIC job the Cleric Dev and Rift in general does. Clerics are the most mature players in Rift because we don't piss and moan about every little detail like the other classes do and that is why we don't get any attention.

I really don't care if they take these posts and use it against us and withhold buffs or love. They do NOTHING now and will probably do NOTHING later.

A game who doesn't listen to their customers is not a game I want to play or support with my money. Very disappointed with Rift indeed. I've been with them since before Beta, helped spread their name, referred a bunch of friends to them and have done what I can to remain loyal to them.

Sorry but enough is enough. Come 1.3 I will be back to the search for a decent mmorpg unless there is some response to the zombie-devs that is Rift.

Plane Touched

I will give you that the Clerics are less prone to complaining about the class in general. Sure I would love to see some Shaman changes, but I sure as hell love playing a Cleric and I have made do with what I have been given.

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast