+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric PvP Spec + Demonstration - 10-19 bracket Vid+specs+Macros @lvl 12 + 18

Default Cleric PvP Spec + Demonstration - 10-19 bracket Vid+specs+Macros @lvl 12 + 18

I lost 2 games so far in this bracket. Got my 5000 honor and almost have my 1000 kills.

Build - Level 12

Level 12 Demo Video - 2xSpeed 2xWF

-1 Team wide non fang death in game 1

-All gear through starting zone and maybe half a dozen quest in first 2 hubs.

Build - Level 18

Video - This time I am against 6 clerics rather then with.

Now I have geared a little bit.

Shards of light seems wasted I never use it. So i would spend that point elsewhere.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 06-15-2011 at 07:11 AM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Sorry I couldnt get macros game down, I was gonna edit post with them. I will post when able to get in game. They are pretty basic.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Rift Chaser

What are we trying to demonstrate here?

Quote Originally Posted by ironzerg View Post
    What are we trying to demonstrate here?
    Umm, nothing. I posted builds and demonstrations of a successful build I used in a particular level range.

Pretty obvious no?
    Last edited by McWaffle; 06-15-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Welcome to the cleric forums McWaffle.

Cleric forums: McWaffle is a "forum personality" on the PvP forums (possibly others) where he posts much hyperbole, hundreds of brags, and many low-quality videos. He is mostly harmless though as he likes to brag and talk up his skills to the point of humor.

He is by no means to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    Welcome to the cleric forums McWaffle.

Cleric forums: McWaffle is a "forum personality" on the PvP forums (possibly others) where he posts much hyperbole, hundreds of brags, and many low-quality videos. He is mostly harmless though as he likes to brag and talk up his skills to the point of humor.

He is by no means to be taken seriously.
    Hi, thanks.

Looks like someone took me too serious.

Couldn't get more straight forward then this post. Anyways, I make no claim.

“People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.”

Actually, by affecting our lives it boosts your ego, which in turn affects your life. I'd also like to add that the way you affect my life is negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    I'd also like to add that the way you affect my life is negatively.
    Lol. 567890

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Actually, by affecting our lives it boosts your ego, which in turn affects your life. I'd also like to add that the way you affect my life is negatively.
    Sorry, you let yourself get affected by a forum poster and try and come into a thread to derail it.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

+ Reply to Thread