+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Justicar Speadsheet

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

Default Justicar Spreadsheet

As most of you know I made a spreadsheet for justicar with the incoming talent changes.
    But for some people it might have been hard to find the most up-to-date version is it's buried somewhere in different thread.
    So I decided to make a thread just for the spreadsheet.

Here is the latest version (updated 30-09-2011):
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...thkey=CIacp_MG

You can select items, runes and lesser by choosing them from a drop down window by clicking the small arrow after selecting the correct sell. (resistance vial, collecter's edition rune and armor plating work in the same way)
    For the buffs simple fill in yes or no.
    A note for Resonance which is a mostly unknown buff by most. It is activated when a bard has all motifs on you (which should be always if you have a good bard) and increases you stats by 5% which is a major buff.
    And yes all buffs work like just in game in regards to stacking. So Stone of Vigor doesn't stack with shaman aura's, Fanfare of Vigor not with cleric endurance etc (it will simple use the one with the biggest stat increase and ignore the others).

Missing an item
    If you miss an item please post it here in this thread. A screenshot of the stats would be ideal in combination with a drop location.
    And please note that strength/dex accessories won't be added even when requested. As for augmented items I am still working on a clean solution for that.
    Last edited by Radak; 09-30-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Rift Disciple

The first of many thanks to come I'm sure. Good job Radak

Thanks for the HUP regarding the stat weighting changes. I have incorporated those into my Gearing List (which is now in excess of 300 items). I'm curious what happens when you plug in the healer and DPS token gloves into your EP system. What comes out on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowler Hat View Post
    Thanks for the HUP regarding the stat weighting changes. I have incorporated those into my Gearing List (which is now in excess of 300 items). I'm curious what happens when you plug in the healer and DPS token gloves into your EP system. What comes out on top?
    Diona's Vigilant Gloves
    They get a SWV of 1.376 and iEHP of 184.4 which is higher then the tanking gloves.
    When we look at the last row (it's all order by this row) we get 372.5 which is far lower then the tank gloves 660.2 and even the T1 plaque gloves have a higher value at 416.1. The reason for this is the low Endurance on the healing gloves.

And to be honest I think this works very well.
    Defence is as much a part of war as offense, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Diona's Vigilant Gloves
    They get a SWV of 1.376 and iEHP of 184.4 which is higher then the tanking gloves.
    When we look at the last row (it's all order by this row) we get 372.5 which is far lower then the tank gloves 660.2 and even the T1 plaque gloves have a higher value at 416.1. The reason for this is the low Endurance on the healing gloves.

There appears to be an error in your calcs somewhere, your SWV values are quite different to mine. Having a quick look at the formula and it seems that armor is being multiplied by the parry weight by mistake (only for those items with armor). This error has probably crept in because you use the same column for different stats for some items.

Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Diona's Vigilant Gloves

Doesn't his end up weighting Endurance rather heavily? This seems at odds with what was being discussed in the other thread. If you keep throwing items into this list you almost end up with a list ordered by endurance. This wil be a problem particulalry for items like wands, necks and rings where a higher endurance item will perhaps unfairly win out over a much higher SWV item.

I found the error regarding Armor using the parry stat value and parry using the armor stat value.
    I only entered the formula manually for the first item and just copied it after that and apperently the first item was wrong so I kept copying mistakes.

As for the high endurance value especially on those without armor. Yes that it true however I simple copied the way it's done is this speadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...CNSXn7MJ#gid=0
    And indeed there accessories are also ranked by endurance and not the other stats. And the worst part is that for us it's worse as we an item with 32 endurance gives us 547.2 health while for a warrior it's only 459.

I will look if I can find a better way but the fact is actually endurance is just pretty good. (I had expected from from the other stats to be honest)

Well I added a page called test.
    Take a look at that one and say what you think about it.
    The value of endurance compaired to the other stats is now less.

For example on the Seething Bone Shard with the old value endurance was 96.05% of the iEHP+HP value
    With this change it is now only 77%. Which is still pretty high but the other stats now actually make a difference in the order.

When looking at the T3 glyphed chest piece endurance was 69.7% of the iEHP+HP value with this change it's now only 24.3% of that value.

Do note that the value on items increase but you should look at relative difference between items not the value difference.

As for what I did.
    I first calculate a THPE (Total Health Points Equivalent) with the following formula
    TEHP = HP / (1 - ( mitigation% / 100 ) )
    The mitigation% is the total mitigation from talents, armor and avoidance stats. With my stats that 86.32%
    So for me
    TEHP = 13220 / (1 - ( 86.32 / 100 ) ) = 96637.4HP
    Then the same as the stat value I did before I simple calculate it again with +10 of each stat.
    I can then calculate the increase in TEHP by simple subtracting the number from each other.
    I had to add a +10 Endurance one as the +171 buffed health ofcourse gets affected by the avoidance and mitigation you already had.
    The HPE equivalent values that gives are as followed
    Endurance: 1250.115
    Strength: 817.768
    Block: 632.718
    Spellpower: 516.639
    Wisdom: 387.127
    Dexterity: 269.349
    Dodge: 269.349
    Parry: 183.847
    Armor: 133.312
    Intelligence: 128.808
    Note that endurance is actually our best stat by a decent margin.

And with these values you can simple calculate the total HPE of an item the same way with the SWV.
    The result is that endurance is a much smaller percentage of the total value of an item.

Edit: Please note that with this change a couple of items have switched order.

Edit2:
    Diona's Vigilant Gloves now have a THPE of 8,976.3 compared to the T3 tank gloves of 10,211.7. It is now however better then any T2 gloves but any T3 tank drop gloves beats it. However as you can see the difference became a lot smaller.
    Last edited by Radak; 06-11-2011 at 09:54 AM.

I bought both the relic and epic justicar tank set on the PTS and both sets have their items added to the speadsheet. As you can see the step from Raid T1 to Raid T2 is pretty big.

I have equip the relic set and calculated my raid buffed stats and I got some good and some bad news.
    The good news is the stats look pretty good
    The bad news we are reaching the dodge cap.
    Raid buffed with the relic set with a warrior sigil we are reaching the following values

HP: 18044
    Armor: 18597 (74.1% reduction)
    strength: 296
    Dexterity: 230
    wisdom: 488
    Intelligence: 338
    SP: 875
    Avoidance:
    dodge: 20%
    parry: 19.17%
    block: 67,98% @ 57.82%

Total mitigation including talents, armor and avoidance: 91,62%
    But I don't think we will see people getting this kind of gear any time soon.

Updated: I have added Necklaces, Rings and Lessers to the item list. And also fixed a small display issue of the base armor on the stat input page.

Edit: If you feel an item is missing or some stat is incorrect feel free to post it here.
    Last edited by Radak; 06-12-2011 at 05:56 AM.

I was curious how you got the formula for the "block amount" value.
    Last edited by Sixpax; 06-13-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpax View Post
    I was curious how you got the formula for the "block amount" value.
    I knew there was a diminishing return on blocked amount and though they might use the same mechanic as armor.

So I made a list of block amount values with block ratings by checking my character ingame with different items on.

I could then simple edit this formula:
    Code:
    Block amount = block rating / (Block rating + # )
    Then I kept altering # until I found the formula that gave exactly the same result at all values.
    And the magic number was 721 (you can really easily confirm this for yourself ingame).

I did the same with resistance and there the magic number is 600.
    And the value for armor is 6500.

Soulwalker

Corrupted Chain Spaulders from Eliam in RD should be on your items list. Probably end up above the Yeti Fur Mantle.

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/A3B2D841...hain-Spaulders

Soulwalker

The T2 healing rings Gleaming Fae Ring (http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D781E4F5...aming-Fae-Ring) from RD and Crackling Dragonscale Band (http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D881E4F5...agonscale-Band) from DD both appear to rank above (barely) the T1 tank ring from IT so should probably make the list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast