+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about lifeblood faeshard greater essence.

Rift Disciple

Default Question about lifeblood faeshard greater essence.

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/C88FF882...blood-Faeshard

Does anyone know if this works very good? I would have to replace an epic lesser for it but if the proc rate is decent it seems like it would be worth it.

Prophet of Telara

imo its not very good.

it is based on amount healed not amount of the heal. (i.e. if a heal heals its target for 1000 it will heal an additional taarget for 500, regardless if the heal had enough power to potentially heal 2500), it is in that sense similar to the HI hot portion.

also the proc rate seems really low, but this could be because it is small to notice either way usualy.

as a plus though, it can heal the same target of the original heal, essentially giving you a +50%bonus to that healing cast.

it is/was next to useless. incredibly low proc rate
    Fistina - Cleric, Briarcliff
    #briarcliff@irc.gamesurge.net

Rift Disciple

/sigh

/10char

Plane Walker

I had this for a very long time. It had less than a .5% proc rate. They fixed it on the test server for about a 30% proc rate. When it made it to live it was broken again. I figured since I was the MT healer it would be awesome. Nope. The one time it might proc in a fight, it healed for 0, because there is a over healing a lot.

Oh yeah and the rare occasion it does actually heal, it hits a pet normally. Needless to say I replaced it with a lesser.

+ Reply to Thread