+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my new pvp/pve build...

Rift Chaser

Default my new pvp/pve build...

so this is what i've come up with...running off the basic senticar build...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...xfstco.VuMo.xx

1. macro all your instant life dmg spells...bolt of radiance, life's vengeance, banish...this is to build your convictions...

2. i took warden for the 2 hots and 10% increase to insta heals...the 2 hots plus the hot from LI act as your buffer to cast life dmg spells in b/w...would have preferred the puri shield but that was 16 points in...

3. so in pve, as your tank is pulling, you build up a couple convictions, then HC, HS, ramp up HI...stopcast,cast HI as needed...rinse repeat...vigilance covenant, TtL/tidal surge, healer's haste, divine call for oh **** moments...

4. this next part applies to both pvp and pve...now the beauty of this build is that DoL will almost always proc a serendipity and heals abt as much as a HB...so if needed, you DoL, HI, DoL, HI as many times as needed or till your convictions are gone...or DoL, communion...

Rift Disciple

If you want to pvp with this thing, atleast drop 1 point from justicars doctrine manacost and put it into Warden's snarebreak+immunity.

Other than that, i cant imagine why do you even need justicar for? You basically take it for aoe heals, which you would get easily by going more deep into warden. You wont be doing enough damage to benefit from justicars passive healing proc neither, just saying.
    Vinther/Vintr/Amerika/Bossmode

Rift Chaser

well, the focus of the build is around burst healing and quick casts...most of ward's aoe healing is over time...

on ST, it's insta dmg, DoL, HI...assuming a serendipity proc, that's 4.5 secs...non-crit, that's 2900 healing on a ST, and 900 on 9 other ppl...longest cast is going to be 1.5 sec...

for aoe, insta dmg, DoL, communion...or DoL if you're on the run altho stopping for a 0.5 sec communion cast isn't too hard...

justi's only there for almost like a forced serendipity proc using DoL...it does help that DoL is the cheapest aoe heal we get and it's instant...it's true that i'm not really getting healing from reparation, but it still gives me the PtF...

two ward hot's give you some preemptive healing and/or buffer while you're building convictions...a knockback...plus the boost to insta cast heals, namely doctrines and HB...

+ Reply to Thread