+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing at Greenscale.

Default Healing at Greenscale.

Hello, my name is Jazzel. I am cleric healer and i am looking for some help with greenscale. For week we have been trying to get greenscale down several times, with different healer builds.
    We tried having 3 purifiers and 2 chloromancers where 3 purifiers kept the shields up and still managed to fail, then we tried some other kind of setups with wardens and sentinels and still dont have enough hps. So, my question is: What is the best healing setup for greenscale? Maybe having senticar? Inquisitor/justicar?

/Thread
    AMD Phenom II T1100 Black Edition 4.2 GHz 2x Asus GTX 460 DirectCu OCd with custom fans. Corsair DOMINATOR 6 GB DDR3 RAM 1666 MHZ C8.

Soulwalker

for which part the tank heals or the raid heals during air phase/ plant drops?

Sorry for not being clear enough, I ment raid healing.
    AMD Phenom II T1100 Black Edition 4.2 GHz 2x Asus GTX 460 DirectCu OCd with custom fans. Corsair DOMINATOR 6 GB DDR3 RAM 1666 MHZ C8.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzel View Post
    Sorry for not being clear enough, I ment raid healing.
    we do it with 3 people me the main raid healer as cleric and 2 mages. Ill post the build i use and how it works. One sec

Soulwalker

Ok heres my build I use

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...qtRqz.V0Ez0sxc

Now the trick here is serendipidy. Cast your divine call and orbs of the tide whenever you can and what not to help otu there but when the spike dmg comes in the key here is healing flood to proc serendipidy which should put you into a .5 sec cast healing communion loop. If you have a crit rate of 15% or so and healing communion hits 10 people theres a really good chance that it will proc serendipidy over and over Thus giving you an unlimited potential for raid healing. With this particular build I am able to maintain the raid with only the help of 2 chloro's. Now obviously this is very mana intensive but I am able to do it without running out of mana before my mana pot cooldown is back up. If you find mana is a problem you can add a second raid healer with this build or even better, add a melee dps cleric with just enough points in Justicar to be able to throw out 4 group heals every air phase/plant phase and due to the multiple melee mana conversion spells he should have unlimited mana to help you.

Default You have a little time so to catch up - go farm DSM

Do like the smart healers and get your trinket from DSM.
    Better hurry and use it to gear up your peeps before 1.2.

LAZRZ FTW!

+ Reply to Thread