+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar+Light Efficiency?

Shield of Telara

Default Justicar+Light Efficiency?

Does the Sentinel ability Light Efficiency (increases effectiveness of AoE heals) affect Justicar Reparation?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
    Does the Sentinel ability Light Efficiency (increases effectiveness of AoE heals) affect Justicar Reparation?
    I forgot to test that feature. I just built a justicar build with 20 sent for the basis of having roughly 64% damage mitigation every second minute with 24% the rest of the time; but unfortunately Salvation does not proc the ability Protect the Flock. One would have to cycle Doctrine of Loyalty for this to work.

Or in other words, if you estimate 6 second cycles, you loose 20% dps. (1 in 4 abilities required a heal.)

I however did not test to see if flock worked in a party. (yet.)

By no means am I set up for tanking - but standard AP with 7.3khp and 7.1k armor let me stay up solo for approx. a minute against the first mob group. I wasn't criting often enough to keep the health up.

However the crit damage difference between a 32just/32sent and this one yielded an extra 100 damage.

Now, Protect the Flock works with warden HoT's (tested and confirmed.) and as such I would state that the area effect healing bonuses would not work with Salvation/reperation. At least Logic would dictate that salvation heal bonus wasn't available. (I don't have the parsing, but rough estimate would of extended my AP match with the wolf dieing before me.)
    Last edited by Talimar; 04-24-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Rift Disciple

Flock does proc for the rest of the party, and it can be a major bonus for justicar healing.

+ Reply to Thread