+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanna try my hands at a cleric

Default Wanna try my hands at a cleric

I'd like to read some ideas about builds intended for mostly solo / group PvE. I thought I'd start inquisitor for dps but I'm pretty confused what other souls could allow me to heal & buff myself effectively and still be a good addition to any group.
    Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advices ;)

You could use in Sent or Warden to toss out some quick support heals. Justicar is also ok as it lets you do splash healing and build conviction (BoJ + SH are life and work) for cheap AoE heals (11 points in or 14 if you want to use a shield). Inq/Justicar is, by far, my favorite solo questing spec due to good damage and survival. It's no Necro but it's one of the better options, imo.

Most group spec Inqs go pure damage increasing buffs for their 2nd and 3rd souls as mixing in support isn't like rolling an Archon or Bard, you really hurt your main strengths when you cut out the stacked passive buffs in other trees.

edit: I think this is the current solo spec I use. It's nice to join a rift with and provide splash/aoe heals for when things get rocky. If you want to run a support Inq then that'll work. Remove the 3 from Stalwart Citadel if you don't use a shield. I only wear one because I already had +block essences from Justicar build and a lucky drop epic shield with +spell crit.

There's also this raiding guide for Inqs with a lot of good info as well.
    Last edited by exLupo; 04-24-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

Thanks for the answer mate , your skilltree is most helpful ;)

Lupo is correct , there's allot of options.

+ Reply to Thread