+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a PvP server leveling spec.

Default Looking for a PvP server leveling spec.

As the thread suggests, I'm looking for input on a build that can serve as decent for leveling while also being able to do WFs/defend itself. Any thoughts out there? First cleric so I'm pretty much brand new to the whole calling (haven't played it since beta 4).

Sage advice for life: All people are A-holes at heart, Mother Teresa would spit in your face and **** your *** with a broken broom handle as long as her anonymity was guaranteed. Always hope for the best in people, but never expect anything more then the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Erravi View Post
    As the thread suggests, I'm looking for input on a build that can serve as decent for leveling while also being able to do WFs/defend itself. Any thoughts out there? First cleric so I'm pretty much brand new to the whole calling (haven't played it since beta 4).
    all you should need is in here lots of options
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...s-Step-by-Step

I got one for you..... go Shaman main with Sent and Ward.... spend on shaman with spare points going into Warden, up to 13 points I believe for both the passive hot and the anti-root/snare.

There are a lot of goodies in Ward to pick up along the way including 10% damage to instant cast dmg spells (which not only includes the instant spammable water nuke from ward, but also jolt, which will be your biggest burst dmg ability) and 15% increase to instant cast heals, including glory of the chosen from shaman ( that's off the gcd btw ;) ) and that one big instant heal u get from sentinel.
    Ward also gives you that ranged knockback that is made more powerful when combined with the shaman root debuffs.

Shaman gives you some very impressive aoe and burst aoe melee damage, a fun charge, and when managed correctly ( it's not hard btw :P ) an inexhaustable mana pool. I never drank outside of dungeons, nor used mana potions.

All considered a Shaman/Ward/Sent spec is a fun and effective class for world pvp and warfronts, and an absolute dominator for questing/soloing.
    Ur not gonna like it, but it's for ur own good! :P

Thanks for the link and the suggestions. I'll have to give these a shot.

Sage advice for life: All people are A-holes at heart, Mother Teresa would spit in your face and **** your *** with a broken broom handle as long as her anonymity was guaranteed. Always hope for the best in people, but never expect anything more then the worst.

+ Reply to Thread