+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Justicar Itemization

Default Justicar Itemization

So....
    The trinket from the world event, worth buying for tanking? I haven't done much reading on what stats besides toughness to get or end game tanking. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahin View Post
    So....
    The trinket from the world event, worth buying for tanking? I haven't done much reading on what stats besides toughness to get or end game tanking. Thanks for the help.
    I did for the +20 death resistance. I'm also not sure that there's any other trinket out there with base stats on it atm either.

The guise is cool, but I didn't want to regret not getting the +resistance item in case I needed +death resistance for RoS.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Its okay if you don't have a good trinket, but there are better ones out there.

"In our loyalty, victory is certain."
    Loyalist of The Enclave

Better trinkets include:
    Sacred heirloom of Eth from 5th boss in DSM
    Wolf Head trinket from FC

As of right now the healing benefit from these and similar trinkets far outweighs the stat trinket from the world event. Simply put, they proc constantly from Reparation as justicar.

+ Reply to Thread