+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why cant Shamans Dual Wield?

Default Why cant Shamans Dual Wield?

I would really like to see Shamans dual wield... this is by no means a whine or WoWer thread... just wondering why they cant. i would love to see them do it.... 2H are so boring... lol

"Life is hard, its even harder when youre stupid... But it gets even harder when you play WoW "

Soulwalker

You wouldn't want to anyway, your damage is lowered if you use a 1h+totem.

that seems totally contrary to the current shaman "idea."

Shaman are a "big stick" Dps class. Hit hard, slow. If any cleric class should dual wield, maybe druids, because that would fit slightly with some of how I view them... and it would add an interesting dimension to Eruption of Life.

Soulwalker

I see where you're going with this...

I say clerics need totems in general also...

Ascendant

I wanna be able to summon an Earth Elemental.

Lol, nothing like WoW Shammies. Get a big effing stick and beat the crap out of ppl with Shaman/Druid/Justicar for survivability.

Im just saying... i think it would be awesome... i love the paragon soul on warrior. not the 2h champ so much...

"Life is hard, its even harder when youre stupid... But it gets even harder when you play WoW "

RIFT Fan Site Operator jpoplive's Avatar

I also would love to see Cleric DW. It does not seem to make any sense. I see one handed weapons drop none stop in t1/t1 but I rarly ever see good 2h weapons drops.

Quote Originally Posted by jpoplive View Post
    I also would love to see Cleric DW. It does not seem to make any sense. I see one handed weapons drop none stop in t1/t1 but I rarly ever see good 2h weapons drops.
    This is really true, all the quest rewards for Clerics whilst leveling are either one handed maces or shields, without any worthy two-handed maces. It's annoying since we are trying to play the souls correctly while we level but are not given the boons item wise that other classes receive along the way.

I think 2h fits the shaman perfectly, druids to a lesser extent. A dw cleric is cool and was done pretty well in warhammer with the dok. Its something they could have considered with justicar. It would be cool if there was a more unique features for each soul.

CABALIST - Nogrinn

Soulwalker

Because you're not in Azeroth anymore, Toto.

Rift Disciple

id like to see us be able to wield polearms.

because your not in azeroth anymore.

played rpg's for over 20 years and in no incarnation of any class ever using the name "shaman" have i ever had it be a melee damage dealer that dual weilds.

Soulwalker

I enjoy running around in Rift thwaping the crap out of stuff with my staff. The option to DW would be interesting, but I'm sticking with 2H

Or change druid to be more DW oriented like paragon... im not saying with attack points or anything.. but druid is just pretty janky. DW would give me a reason to roll it. haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast