+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viable Main Healing Spec for Expert T1/T2 with Aggressive Renewal?

Plane Touched

Question Viable Main Healing Spec for Expert T1/T2 with Aggressive Renewal?

Any viable healing spec that incorporates 11 pts in Inq?

Just drink every 10 pulls and stop being so cheap.
    Guild Leader of Serenity on Bloodiron EU PvP
    I blog at http://stabbedup.blogspot.com/

If you really wanted to you could do something like 32 Sentinel, 20 Warden, 11 Inquisitor but I can't recommend it over a 32/32 build. There is really no reason to ever take Inquisitor as a healer except for the Gedlo Council in DD if nobody else has an offensive purge. By taking 11 in Inquisitor you sacrifice the Tidal Surge bonus, Ripple, Overflow, Cascade, Healing Showers, and Glassy Reflection, all of which I consider more useful than Aggressive Renewal.
    Last edited by Eriic; 04-23-2011 at 06:53 AM.
    Disco ◕ ◡ ◕
    Lotham Defiant

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Eriic View Post
    If you really wanted to you could do something like 32 Sentinel, 20 Warden, 11 Inquisitor but I can't recommend it over a 32/32 build. There is really no reason to ever take Inquisitor as a healer except for the Gedlo Council in DD if nobody else has an offensive purge. By taking 11 in Inquisitor you sacrifice the Tidal Surge bonus, Ripple, Overflow, Cascade, Healing Showers, and Glassy Reflection, all of which I consider more useful than Aggressive Renewal.
    This. The only reason you would ever take inquis is if you really really needed the purge. Mana shouldn't really be a problem for a healing cleric, even if you're Puri/Sent and spamming HI/RF nonstop, and even then are you really going to be able to spare ~4 seconds of not healing in a T2 while AR channels? Probably not unless you drastically outgear the encounter.. in which case you definitely won't need the mana anyway.
    Last edited by Lucasa; 04-23-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Rift Disciple

I've been using this build for healing Experts and Raids.

Healing on the Front Lines

32 Sentinel, 18 Justicar, 16 Inquisitor

The build is more about AoE healing but has the power to Main Heal. Most Trash can be easily healed by just with Reparation + Righteous Mandate and Spot HB + HI heals.

+ Reply to Thread