+ Reply to Thread

Thread: searching a DPS/Support build (focus 5man dungeon)

Soulwalker

Default searching a DPS/Support build (focus 5man dungeon)

Hi and thx to all who joined this Thread,

i am searching for a good Support build for t1 and t2. i dont care abount raids.
    (i found some threads with the search engine but nothing with a focus on 5man dungeons)

it should put out a fair amount of damage and help the mainhealer to keep the group alife.

i am not sure if melee or range would do this job better but i think for t2 its ranged.

i hope you can help me find a good build.

greetings Posewicht

Rift Disciple

i used an inquisitor/justicar/cabalist build, as it has great aoe and passive heals, as well as some serious on demand group heals from doctrine of loyalty: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...xzq.VxV0z.VuMo plus you've got 3 mana regen abilities in case spamming aoe heals makes you go oom, although after the new patch you shouldn't really need more than aggressive renewal

there's 3 extra points in there for you to put them where you want. i wouldn't recommend wasting a point in circle of oblivion as you already have tyranny, which is a much better aoe.

Soulwalker

much thx to both of you. i will try your suggestions out.

was i right that melee is hard to play in t2 or is ther no good melee support build?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Narcoleptic1 View Post
    ..., although after the new patch you shouldn't really need more than aggressive renewal
    can you post me a link to the patchnotes? i can only find something about a Balance Update on 15th April.

ty Posewicht

+ Reply to Thread