+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Word on shaman patch 1.2 buffs?

Rift Disciple

Default Any Word on shaman patch 1.2 buffs?

As the title Implies Im looking for any updates from the alpha patch notes that are about shamans. Any1 on the test realm that can give screenies or some info that is appreciated ty.

Champion of Telara

the alpha notes are up on the patch notes forum.
    Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

Champion of Telara

for the navigating impaired, there is no notes on shaman, hence no direct soul changes.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bendover View Post
    As the title Implies Im looking for any updates from the alpha patch notes that are about shamans. Any1 on the test realm that can give screenies or some info that is appreciated ty.
    I'm beginning to think they don't give a crap about cleric melee or tanking. I think Shaman/Druid/Justicar could all stand some adjustments, and the itemization for different builds isn't there (IE there needs to be some cleric gear with crit% on it, and not just spell crit).

Telaran

Spell crit >>>> Physical crit for melee clerics, since our spell crit transfers 1:1 into physical crit, and it gives benefit to our melee abilities that are actually considered "spells"... meh.
    Carule - Cleric
    Officer - Element Zero
    Clerics CAN push 1200+ DPS single!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Saboth View Post
    I'm beginning to think they don't give a crap about cleric melee or tanking. I think Shaman/Druid/Justicar could all stand some adjustments, and the itemization for different builds isn't there (IE there needs to be some cleric gear with crit% on it, and not just spell crit).
    Faith in Action; read it.

TLDR version:
    You only need spell crit, spellpower and focus.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits View Post
    Faith in Action; read it.

TLDR version:
    You only need spell crit, spellpower and focus.
    Ok, I'm a dummy. I know I've read that several times, but assumed it wasn't working right because my melee crit never seems very high vs my spell crit.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Saboth View Post
    Ok, I'm a dummy. I know I've read that several times, but assumed it wasn't working right because my melee crit never seems very high vs my spell crit.
    in shaman spec, your phys crit should be about 5% higher due to unyielding effecting only phys crit.

+ Reply to Thread