+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Godd DPS and High survivability spec

Soulwalker

Default Godd DPS and High survivability spec

i Just hit Lv 40, for now i use the classic melee dps dru/sha/inq, i want to ask you if there is another melee Spec with more survivability, any advice?

Telaran

A druid primary build, using the faerie is a pretty ez-mode way to melee your way to victory solo. The faerie can pretty much keep ya up through anything that isn't elite... and even does pretty well then.
    Carule - Cleric
    Officer - Element Zero
    Clerics CAN push 1200+ DPS single!

If you want high survivability, you'll probably want to switch in Justicar...or even a healing soul. Only 10 (or 11) points in Justicar can make a huge difference in survivability. Of course, since you're currently using 3 DPS souls, switching in a defensive one will likely reduce your DPS.

There are so many possible combinations that work perfectly well for PvE leveling.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by chronoes86 View Post
    i Just hit Lv 40, for now i use the classic melee dps dru/sha/inq, i want to ask you if there is another melee Spec with more survivability, any advice?
    This is the build i was using at level 40, or at least very close to it:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...VhoV.y0zxtbc0z

I liked having G.Fae around, and not just because i'm a perv for pink panties. The dmg was decent for single target while the healing was invaluable for dealing with 4+ mobs. Just pop Rage when you get that 4 or 5 pull and burn them down while she keeps you safe.

I'm assuming however, you're currently spec'd more like the endgame build which has more druid than shm, at least up to the Satyr, right? I'm not using that build, so i'm posting kind of from memory, but i think this would work well for you:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...qA0V0z.yxz0t0z

That should help you stay alive much easier than you have been. You will have to be more on top of your shield usage and more on top of you cc'ing than you would if you were using G.Fae, but i'm sure it's still very doable.

In response to the above posts, pts in Justicar would only slow you down. For melee leveling, definitely pick a heavier shm or a heavier dru build (either i posted will do), then go with 0 pt Warden. The HoT and the spammable ranged are incredibly good for leveling. Happy hunting
    In reference to someone else:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gany
    QFDumb
    In reference to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seniella
    QFAwesome.
    Unrelated Posts

+ Reply to Thread