+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 part question! Need opinions please :)

Default 3 part question! Need opinions please :)

I'm sure you see a lot of these, but I figure... what the hell...

The first 2 parts are what I'm really looking for feedback on, I threw in the 3rd part because, well, I can

First a Note:

I came up with this without reading ANY guides or builds, or whatever, I literally just screwed around with classes during the free wekeend that just passed. In fact, even now I've only read one thread, and that was of an Inquisitor/Jusiticar build kicking *** with AoEs, which made me happy.
    Part 1

What I want to do is this:

Druid
    Justicar
    Inquisitor

I was originally using Shaman during the free weekend, but I found myself using all of ONE skill, and Druid seems to offer my utility and enough melee capabilities (especially combined with Justicar) to fit my needs (I like AoE's, Pets, and Crowd Control... doesn't everyone? lol)

So here's what I'm planning...

Leveling up by spreading my points across all 3 classes as needed. Then near the end having 2 Main roles, one that is Druid heavy, and one that is inquisitor heavy. Obviously, Jusiticar will always have some points in it for the heals and buffs.

Just wondering if this would be viable straight through the game, or if there's information I don't know about that another classes instead of Druid would better suit my needs.

Part 2:

I Know I want to use a two-handed weapon instead of a 1-hander and shield... what race has the coolest looking 2-handed animation, right now I'm leading towards Bahmi (the behind the back switch to the one handed smash is AWESOME), but I haven't seen the rest of the races either.

Also, gender doesn't matter... I have no problem being a guy playing a chick... just look at my forum name it has "GIRL" right in it. (Which I just chose the forum name because it happens to be the name of one of my favorite Animes, if you haven't seen it, you DEFINITELY should, though some [most] episodes aren't for the faint of heart.)

Part 3!

Don't expect a response on this part so much, but I figured I'd throw it out there

Also, looking for a sever and guild that accepts total noobs and is focused more on having fun than requiring members to show up to crazy events (I quit WoW YEARS ago because all the guilds had raid requirements... I prefer not having to work at my games lol
    About me that might help some make a decision:

I'm 26, a guy (like I said)
    I'm respectful.
    I have experience helping to either build and help run guilds in the past (though, to be honest the 'building' part is a bit more limited... but I AM a great leader) *toot**toot* (that's my own horn lol)
    Oh, and I like talking in innuendo and teasing people... all in good fun though... that being said I do NOT by any means have a dirty mouth. I simply type like i talk (like an adult), but I am fully capable of scaling back a bit if children are present... in fact I actually like have teenagers around, makes me feel like a mentor being able to answer life questions for them based on my own experiences lol..

I can give references from other games I currently play too... one of which I've been playing for the better part of 10 years! (Asheron's Call)
    Last edited by JigokuShoujo; 04-22-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Make a female dwarf, and join <General Goods> on Shivermere EU. Dwarf female are super cute and they look awesome in the role of cleric. <General Good> is a relaxed guild with very nice poeple in it, active and whith a potential for futre raid or pvp at high lvl. However no one demand anything from the member exept to have fun.
    Wich iseem to be exactly what you are looking for ;)

if you come we will discuss together bout how to make crazy cleric spec. You can find me as Nilla (I'm not playing anymore Elloa, she is a high elf, and dwarf are a lot more cute !! <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Elloa View Post
    Make a female dwarf, and join <General Goods> on Shivermere EU. Dwarf female are super cute and they look awesome in the role of cleric. <General Good> is a relaxed guild with very nice poeple in it, active and whith a potential for futre raid or pvp at high lvl. However no one demand anything from the member exept to have fun.
    Wich iseem to be exactly what you are looking for ;)

if you come we will discuss together bout how to make crazy cleric spec. You can find me as Nilla (I'm not playing anymore Elloa, she is a high elf, and dwarf are a lot more cute !! <3)
    Unfortunately, I'm in the US, so EU servers are kinda out by default =\

Also, I've been playing with the different races, looks like I'm going Bahmi male after all... at least so far.

Yeah going with Bahmi male... still looking for feedback on class selection and guild info though ;)

+ Reply to Thread