+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Choosing between two variation of Sentinel/Warden build.

Telaran

Default Choosing between two variation of Sentinel/Warden build.

Hello fellow clerics!

Tonight I just did my first DSM healing with a Sentinel/Warden spec. I geared for all crit and the group didn't wipe at all and tank never died. It was also my very first time being in there so I really enjoy this spec and i think it's extremely effective. But now I've been wondering if I should do a variation of the same spec for even more effectiveness since I noticed that Lasting Invocation is not really doing anything for me.

I'm sitting at about 28% chance to crit self-buffed on any heals including hots. So my serendipity is always up.

Here is the original spec: 38 Sentinel / 23 Warden / 5 Purifier

Here is the one i'm thinking about trying: 33 Sentinel / 27 Warden / 6 Purifier

I gain:
    1) Overflow
    2) Mana return (Cascade)
    3) Snare break for snare heavy fights
    4) More self survivability

I lose:
    1) 11% spell power bonus to Healing Invocation
    2) Marked by light (aoe assist)

Any feed back from experienced healers?
    Last edited by Phyxius117; 04-22-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Telaran

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zRqz.E0xLfszco

this is the spec i've been using for some time now, not a single boss it doesn't work on, lots of cooldowns for heavy damage, huge amounts of party healing, amazing mana efficiency.

Telaran

Both these builds don't strike me as very efficient, but if you rely on HI, I'd guess 11% SP bonus to HI would be better.

Prophet of Telara

on a similar note, has any1 tested if the sp coefficient boost is added or multiplieD?

i mean, from what i recall HI uses a 300%sp coefficient. Does the full passive bring that to 350% (+50% to base value) OR (450%, 50%more than 300%) ?

+ Reply to Thread