+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for the Dru/Sham/inq? build

Rift Disciple

Default Looking for the Dru/Sham/inq? build

just what the title says, i was reading on the forums earlier about this dru/sham/ and i think inq build. everyone seemed to know about it as a very good dps build. anyone happen to know it?

What is the rotation / strategy for this build? Or just post a link to an earlier discussion I missed.
    Blackfield <-Divine Fury->: Mage

Deepwood

RIFT Fan Site Operator jpoplive's Avatar

This is the build I have been using: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...q0z.Ex00t0c.Vx

I have been seeing great numbers for the gear I am in. Here is the Rotation I am using:

Single Target -
    Jolt (When proc)
    Fated Blow (When Proc)
    Sanction Heretic
    Combined Effort
    Eruption of Life
    Massive Blow
    Lightning Hammer
    Bombard (Can be used early if needed to pull)
    Fervent Strike

AE -
    Jolt
    Combined Effort (to keep pet buff up)
    Wild Strike

Shadowlander

This is roughly the build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00....VVcVhoqkz.Vxz

Some of the builds listed skip the pet summon time reduction but it's invaluable in any situation where your pet might die, since it doesn't have much aoe protection from only 31 druid.

The cast macro is something like

jolt
    glory of the chosen
    fated blow
    combined effort
    sanction heretic
    eruption of life
    lightning hammer
    bombard
    massive blow
    fervent strike
    vex (for times you are at range)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by jpoplive View Post
    This is the build I have been using: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...q0z.Ex00t0c.Vx

I have been seeing great numbers for the gear I am in. Here is the Rotation I am using:
    I really don't understand the logic in skipping your 2 cooldowns from druid for the sake of a little bit of health. I also don't understand why you'd skip armor of devotion, the spec scales so well with crit.

RIFT Fan Site Operator jpoplive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morthis View Post
    I really don't understand the logic in skipping your 2 cooldowns from druid for the sake of a little bit of health. I also don't understand why you'd skip armor of devotion, the spec scales so well with crit.
    I was not skipping any CD for the sake of health. If you are talking about Touch of the Fae I have found that the pet's uptime out ways the 15 sec DPS gain that Rage of the Fae offers. Also I did not have the free point in Inq tree to put in Armor of Devotion. Also in my testing Armor of Treachery has always out wighted Armor of Devotion. As for Natural Dedication sure if you want to can move a point away from Touch of the Fae to that if you choose. You may have a DPS loss if you pet happens to die but the overall gain from the raid should out wight this.
    Last edited by jpoplive; 04-21-2011 at 11:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread