+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two handed maces completely MIA in this game 32-45 :(

Rift Disciple

Default Two handed maces completely MIA in this game 32-45 :(

I'm trying to level up..there's a blue two handed SPELL power mace for clerics...you really cant' use staves without destroying your damage range..so..that's out.

I've done over 12 levels of quests now and have not been given even *1* two handed mace reward, and i haven't been skipping the good quests

WTF is it with this? I check the AH every single day, but the next one up is 44-45....It's like..jeesh..show the melee clerics a little love will ya

Soulwalker

Default damascus warhammer

try the damascus warhammer lvl 32 crafted from crafting tokens - lasts at least through moonshade quest rewards ( thats not including instance rewards as ive not done any ) and depending on how fast your levling that dosent leave you far off the lvl 44 crafted one.
    Just wish people actually checked the ah and bought the ones i post

Rift Disciple

Skill damage based on weapons is normalized to weapon DPS, damage range is irrelevant.

Rift Disciple

not sure why that normalizatino means anything to me at all.

I did get the 32 one...so why am I having to use that at level 40? I mean there is NOTHING until 44...that's 12 levels where you can hardly even find GREENS!!!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Straun View Post
    not sure why that normalizatino means anything to me at all.

I did get the 32 one...so why am I having to use that at level 40? I mean there is NOTHING until 44...that's 12 levels where you can hardly even find GREENS!!!
    I'm pretty sure you're confused about one or more things..

Rift Disciple

tx for the useless comment there. clearly it's just too hard to understand apparently why there's no two handed maces with spell power

what does it matter? Damage range only applies to white damage (so damage ranges are irrelevant since white damage is only 5% or so of your damage). Just use a staff like every other levelling melee cleric.
    Erymi, Zalfiqar, Veirah, Imyre
    Mage, Rogue, Cleric, Warrior
    Faeblight

Telaran

http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D1F2EFAD...Encrusted-Mace
    last boss in KB

http://rift.zam.com/en/itemlist.html..._hammer&page=1

an extreme lack of weapons for melee clerics. trololololol

Plane Walker

I'm trying to level up..there's a blue two handed SPELL power mace for clerics...you really cant' use staves without destroying your damage range..so..that's out.

I've done over 12 levels of quests now and have not been given even *1* two handed mace reward, and i haven't been skipping the good quests

WTF is it with this? I check the AH every single day, but the next one up is 44-45....It's like..jeesh..show the melee clerics a little love will ya
    Check your mail, you should have gotten a quest from the river of souls event that lets you get a very nice 2H SP mace level specific to wherever you are now.

http://rift.zam.com/en/itemlist.html...t1=&statval1=0

Plane Walker

One thing to note though, is that damage isn't that much higher. Everything is normalized to DPS, and staves have about 25% faster speed, and 25% lower damage per hit, so it all equals out.

Plane Touched

tx for the useless comment there. clearly it's just too hard to understand apparently why there's no two handed maces with spell power
    Like anyone here will know why they aren't as many two handed maces.

As people already pointed out...IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Really? I'm pretty sure you could level naked just using pots if you wanted to.

Enjoy the ride, but gear doesn't matter until you get to about 48 or so.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread