+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bingo! WF whining resolved!

Default Bingo! WF whining resolved!

Figured it out. For all the times in a WF where someone cries NEED HEALZ!!! NAO!! and then rambo's into the crowd. For all the times someone whines and cries about this or that and then watches as two pets knockback your spells into oblivion.

For 1plat per WF I'll be your personal healbot. Transfer must occur prior to the start of the match. If said transfer is not arranged I'll be DPS'ing. For a small additional fee I may be persuaded to switch over to heals later in the match 2plat.

Conditions
    1. I can't heal if I'm dead, you'll have to protect me.
    2. If you die despite my best efforts due to said RAMBO I'll join you at the spawn 2-3 seconds after you die. So, just wait there, I won't be long.
    3. You must refrain from saying nasty things regarding healing while I'm healing you.
    4. If you LoS me, you're on your own until I make it around that tree.

As a bonus, for an extra 5 plat I'll turn on Utube and capture your best RAMBO moments to display to the rest of the forum.

All contracts variable at my discretion, I reserve the right to tell you to die screaming at any time.

Soulwalker

Default Better Idea

Charge the plat to -not- reveal their worst RAMBO moments.

Soulwalker

I personally enjoy having Rambo on my side...Rambo does not need healing...He does it all SOLO!!! Somebody give that man a dirtbike!!!

Seriously though...I enjoy PvP but am not as die hard as many of you with PvP. I do not mind trying to heal through anything...I usually will heal somebody up until the Rambo moment and when I know that they are running into something that I cannot heal through and there is nobody else around for support I just turn around and find another group of people instead of attempting to heal him through the situation and both of us dying. The more time spent waiting on healers to get their rez the worse the team is.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Figured it out. For all the times in a WF where someone cries NEED HEALZ!!! NAO!! and then rambo's into the crowd. For all the times someone whines and cries about this or that and then watches as two pets knockback your spells into oblivion.

For 1plat per WF I'll be your personal healbot. Transfer must occur prior to the start of the match. If said transfer is not arranged I'll be DPS'ing. For a small additional fee I may be persuaded to switch over to heals later in the match 2plat.

Conditions
    2. If you die despite my best efforts due to said RAMBO I'll join you at the spawn 2-3 seconds after you die. So, just wait there, I won't be long.
    3. You must refrain from saying nasty things regarding healing while I'm healing you.

As a bonus, for an extra 5 plat I'll turn on Utube and capture your best RAMBO moments to display to the rest of the forum.

All contracts variable at my discretion, I reserve the right to tell you to die screaming at any time.
    This!! /signed

Rift Disciple

i'll take you up on this! which server are you on?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Narcoleptic1 View Post
    i'll take you up on this! which server are you on?!?!
    Beryl battlegroup,
    Which plan did you want?

Telaran

Conditions

Thank you, you just made my day.

When you write up the formal contracts, please link them here so I may pass them out on my shard too

Rift Disciple

Its way more fun to say, "sure I'll heal bot you" get all your buffs on them, hot and shield them up. Then change specs and run away.

LOL. When I'm a healer, I'd gladly pay you 1P cause at least I'd have someone helping me out rather than being with some crappy rogue who goes invisible and runs away.

I actually stopped healing in WF for now because I'm concerned about healers getting less favor. Oh, and I was stick of watching myself get totally pwned. At least as DPS I can fight back decently and have a little more fun when I'm left on my own.
    Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytoucher View Post
    Its way more fun to say, "sure I'll heal bot you" get all your buffs on them, hot and shield them up. Then change specs and run away.
    hahaah evil

I like it
    Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytoucher View Post
    Hmm, possibly follow them for a while until they get into a fight, THEN change specs.

RIFT Guide Writer

Conditions

You sir, are amazing. I'm glad this is neither copyrighted nor trademarked, cause I am totally going to use this

Rift Disciple

Beryl battlegroup,
    Which plan did you want?
    am in the emberlord battlegroup ;( but if you were in my battlegroup, i'd take the RAMBO deluxe plan! trying to break 1mil damage in port scion, closest i've gotten is 881k
    Last edited by Narcoleptic1; 04-23-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcoleptic1 View Post
    am in the emberlord battlegroup ;( but if you were in my battlegroup, i'd take the RAMBO deluxe plan! trying to break 1mil damage in port scion, closest i've gotten is 881k
    An excellent challenge! And one that with a bit of well spent Plat I'd hope to see come to fruition. Perhaps we can get a subcontractor in that battlegroup to pick it up?

Soulwalker

sticky and legalize, plz! =D

+ Reply to Thread