+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Cleric PvP healing at 50 frustrating?

Soulwalker

Default Is Cleric PvP healing at 50 frustrating?

I enjoyed PvP as I was leveling through the teens and 20s, but now in the 30s I'm running into severe survivability issues. I can't tank damage as well, and I spend the majority of my time stunned, silenced, etc. Does it get worse or better at 50?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
    I enjoyed PvP as I was leveling through the teens and 20s, but now in the 30s I'm running into severe survivability issues. I can't tank damage as well, and I spend the majority of my time stunned, silenced, etc. Does it get worse or better at 50?
    Do you have templar soul? It get more and more useful after 30.

worse

10 chars

Nemec - cleric Rank 6

It's worse at the start. You get thrusted into 50 pvp with crappy gear (probably) against some people who are rank 6 and fully geared and rolling premades. The more and more I'm able to invest in Templar the better it gets, and obviously higher rank valor gear helps a lot. My advice is to roll with a Senticar build when you first ding 50 and play with that to rank up....it's the easiest to heal out of.
    "Most people live and die without moving anything more than the dirt it takes to bury them"

+ Reply to Thread