+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Cleric Changes So Far

Shadowlander

Default Alpha Cleric Changes So Far

There was a big patch on alpha today and a bunch of class changes got pushed. There are no patch notes, so I figured I would start a thread to attempt to get a list of what has changed. If you notice a change that hasn't been mentioned post it here!

So far I've found:

Sentinel

Word of Hope now affects Healing Breath in addition to Healing Invocation (in the raid test gear this is about +100 healing per HB cast)

Purifier

Ward of the Ancestors cooldown reduced to 3 seconds. Also applies a debuff preventing you from casting it on the same person for 20 seconds.

Inquisitor

All armors have changed. They are:

[Armor of Awakening: Increases spell damage by 5%, spell crit by 5%, mana regen by 10% and increases damage taken by 5%.

Armor of Treachery: Increases armor by 215, endurance by 50.

Armor of Devotion: Increases Spell Power and Spell Crit by 42.]

Life and Death Concord is now 30% chance to cause your next BoD to be instant cast. Instant cast BoD now has a 10 second cooldown. This DOES NOT apply to hard casted BoD, it will remain castable until you get another L&DC proc at which point the remaining cooldown will show.

The Inquisitor changes, specifically the armor which is a gigantic buff, are giving me about 100 DPS increase on target dummy, which should put us in the 11-1200 DPS range in raids (perfectly acceptable compared to other classes). The Life and Death Concord change basically plays like you're casting instant BoD on cooldown every 10 seconds unless you have to spend GCDs to move or do something other than your normal rotation, at which point you might miss a cooldown by a bit.
    Last edited by Shifft; 04-20-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Plane Touched

Did anyone happen to look to see if there were changes to any of the other souls? Specifically interested in anything different with Warden.

1100 dps in raids as inquisitor?? what inquisitor spec are you running? got any parses?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ethias View Post
    1100 dps in raids as inquisitor?? what inquisitor spec are you running? got any parses?
    I obviously don't have any parses because the changes are only on alpha.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shifft View Post
    I obviously don't have any parses because the changes are only on alpha.....
    You said it was a 100 DPS increase, bringing it up to between 1100-1200, implying that before you were 1000-1100.

Saw an 800 something inquisitor parse in the 800+ thread, so was just curious if you had beaten it

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ethias View Post
    You said it was a 100 DPS increase, bringing it up to between 1100-1200, implying that before you were 1000-1100.

Saw an 800 something inquisitor parse in the 800+ thread, so was just curious if you had beaten it
    With my live gear which has healing essences and stuff since I'm a healer for most fights I do ~900-1k DPS in raids, which is one of the lowest in our raid group. With 100 DPS increase on the dummy which will all scale with raid buffs and etc, I could see myself doing over 1100 easily. There's a parse of ssN's Plutonus kill somewhere on the dungeon forums where I did like 930, too lazy to go find it.

Plane Touched

1100 dps? What spec is this? I'm lucky to push 600dps self buffed in 3 pieces of GSB and the rest t2.

Please let us know your spec.

Shadowlander

I'm starting to wish I could edit that paragraph out so that people would stay on topic...

Plane Touched

I'm starting to wish I could edit that paragraph out so that people would stay on topic...
    I'm starting to wish you would just answer the question of spec so we can learn how you're getting 1100 dps.

I don't see why that question is unreasonable. Are you taking Brightsurge vials to get those numbers?

Why are you replying without answering this simple question? Is it a big secret or something?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebomb View Post
    I'm starting to wish you would just answer the question of spec so we can learn how you're getting 1100 dps.

I don't see why that question is unreasonable. Are you taking Brightsurge vials to get those numbers?

Why are you replying without answering this simple question? Is it a big secret or something?
    Inq/Sent/Warden, the standard inquisitor spec. There's no secret.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by alanis View Post
    Did anyone happen to look to see if there were changes to any of the other souls? Specifically interested in anything different with Warden.
    /10characters

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by alanis View Post
    /10characters
    I did a quick pass through the warden tree and didn't notice any changes yet. I'm going to guess that most of the class changes aren't implemented yet though since this is only the first alpha build and the patch is nowhere near yet.

Ascendant

Inq/Sent/Warden, the standard inquisitor spec. There's no secret.
    I was under the impression that 10 Cabalist/10 Sentinel/46 Inquisitor was the 'standard'... either that or I'm a bloody genious and no one has caught on yet?

Something like this.
    Last edited by Paikis; 04-20-2011 at 05:06 PM.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Paikis View Post
    I was under the impression that 10 Cabalist/10 Sentinel/46 Inquisitor was the 'standard'... either that or I'm a bloody genious and no one has caught on yet?

Something like this.
    Once more with the correct link!
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Soulwalker

[Armor of Awakening: Increases spell damage by 5%, spell crit by 5%, mana regen by 10% and increases damage taken by 5%.
    Is this a 5% increased chance to crit, or 5% extra of your spell crit value? ie. 500 spell crit will now be 525

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast