+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purifying the Senticar

Soulwalker

Default Purifying the Senticar

I'm wondering if this is pure genius or am I just off the walls, bonkers?

32 Pur / 18 Sent / Just

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...E0oVcpdsz.EhMo

It's... not very good. Instead of getting the good abilities from two trees, you basically chose to get none of them from three.

You have no in combat raise from sentinel or justicar. You don't have reprieve or healer's covenant. You don't have Empowering light. Your conviction generating ability is much weaker.
    Last edited by Allegorical; 04-20-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Rift Chaser

there's already been a post abt using righteous mandate/SF...

option 1:
    i'd take 2 out of just and put it in sent...still gets you RM, lose DoR, but tank healing's not your priority...instead you get the 40% dmg reduction...i don't like caregiver's blessing either...i'd either get the RF shield or even healing blessing as the whole point is to keep yourself at full health for max aoe healing...

option 2:
    drop sent altogether and go higher in justi...grabbing probably the best battle rez in the game...and crit reprieve with SF on yourself is just sick..

Soulwalker

Thanks for the feedback. I tried this spec out in GSB last night and found out first-hand that it was basically garbage.

What I was attempting to do with this spec, was trying to have a constant stream of healing between Surging Flame and Reparations. What I saw was a lack of anything real beneficial to the raid; no battle rez, no AoE cleanse, no Healer's Covenant, and without Serendipity, the big heals weren't coming in. The biggest problem was that without Light Makes Right, I spent more time just attacking and never had much of a chance to use DoR. I pretty much let the other healers do all the work for me while I waited for raid damage, so I could spam DoL for some spiked AoE healing.

All in all, this was a mistake. It's what happens when you're more of a "trial and error" kind of person rather than the pen and paper, number crunching sort.

+ Reply to Thread