+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cast @mouseover broken ???

Soulwalker

Default cast @mouseover broken ???

went to heal my first dungeon group to find a nice surprise that my macros all failed as there mouse over ones is it me or are they broken ??

Rift Chaser

Trying going into your macro book and making sure the macro is still there and still intact. Then click on save and test it on yourself.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Madecky View Post
    went to heal my first dungeon group to find a nice surprise that my macros all failed as there mouse over ones is it me or are they broken ??
    Shouldn't ever need anything more than F1-F5 for party healing.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nuanil View Post

Maybe for you, but others are different. I use 1-5 and z,x,c,v to heal with.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by InfusionOfFear View Post
    Maybe for you, but others are different. I use 1-5 and z,x,c,v to heal with.
    My aren't we the snowflake.

Soulwalker

Basically all my keybinds are on my mouse so just mouseover would be usefull. i have checked the actual macros they seem fine to me heres an example

#show Healing Grace
    cast @mouseover Healing Grace

any ideas ?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Madecky View Post
    Basically all my keybinds are on my mouse so just mouseover would be usefull. i have checked the actual macros they seem fine to me heres an example

#show Healing Grace
    cast @mouseover Healing Grace

any ideas ?
    I'd wager they disabled the mouseover macros for whatever reason. Probably to make the game more difficult. Not that adding in a button press really does that, except for those that can't heal a cold when healbot goes down in WoW do to a structural change.

Telaran

my mouseovers dont work if i change targets mid fight. ie i have the tank targeted my mouse over a dps and then i tab and target the enemy mob i start healing myself. have to re mouse over, other than that no problems

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nuanil View Post
    You shouldn't ever need anything more than your feet for getting around either.

But while you are walking, the rest of us will be blowing past you with improved methods of doing things.
    <a href=http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?23499-Now-Forming-Elysium-A-Defiant-PvE-Raiding-Guild-US target=_blank>http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...iding-Guild-US</a>

+ Reply to Thread