+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleric says "If you want heals, roll a healer"

Default Cleric says "If you want heals, roll a healer"

So why did you all roll a cleric to begin with? I'm just curious. Did the Tank/DPS trees appeal more to you than the other classes that already have these? Did you want the challenge? Did you just want to condemn yourself to permanent lambasting at the hands of your WF teammates?

I don't like pigeonholing anyone into playing your class a certain way, but when your the ONLY one in the warfront with the power to change a loss into a win, and you wont take that opportunity, whats wrong with you? You would rather lose?
    Last edited by Magnos; 04-20-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    So why did you all roll a cleric to begin with? I'm just curious. Did the Tank/DPS trees appeal more to you than the other classes that already have these? Did you want the challenge? Did you just want to condemn yourself to permanent lambasting at the hands of your WF teammates?
    And to add more wisdom, if you want to know why we don't heal in WFs, roll a Cleric.

Let us know how it works out for you.

Soulwalker

i rolled one to heal personally, i think alot of people just wanted a fairy pet.

i like healing wf's. its nice to see yourself turning the tide of some confrontations with some well timed heals.

Telaran

i bet he got faceroll'd by a shaman tehe

If you aren't paying their subscription, than tough luck, they don't owe you any heals.

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    And to add more wisdom, if you want to know why we don't heal in WFs, roll a Cleric.

Let us know how it works out for you.
    Ouch, what because no one protects you and you get focused? I'm a dps warrior and the same thing happens the moment I attack someone. The difference is, I can't heal myself. Roll a warrior and let me know how that works out for you.

Out of 8 souls - 3 are healing souls. The majority of cleric souls are not healing souls. Why should someone heal if they don't want to? Maybe the like the idea of Inq/ Cab? Maybe they like tanking? Maybe they like the fairy pet....

That's all it is - their choice. I could understand this whole mindset if clerics had 6 healing souls and they had bad DPS or no CCs etc, but they are quite valuable in WFs as DPS as well as heals.
    Last edited by Dreyhana; 04-20-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    If you want to get healed in warfronts, follow the Covenant of Healing:
    1. Stay near your team. Healing spells have a 35m range and you're not the only one who needs healing.
    2. Stay in sight.
    3. Protect your healers.
    4. Be respectful. Telling people they suck will not make them better players or want to help you more.

I don't like pigeonholing anyone into playing your class a certain way, but when your the ONLY one in the warfront with the power to change a loss into a win, and you wont take that opportunity, whats wrong with you? You would rather lose?
    Magnos, you should roll a healer. Pick Rogue/Cleric/Mage and use one of the healing specs. Play to 50 in WF's. Get back to us on your findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    If you aren't paying their subscription, than tough luck, they don't owe you any heals.
    Yeah I get that. I'm mostly just asking why they wouldnt switch to the build if no one was healing from the start. why they wouldnt at least TRY it. Run out there in heal spec, get owned a couple times. Fine, team cant handle it, go back to dps. But the ones that irritate me are the ones that wont at least give it a try. Ill switch to tank/ranged/melee, w/e you need if you think itll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyhana View Post
    Out of 8 souls - 3 are healing souls. The majority of cleric souls are not healing souls. Why should someone heal if they don't want to? Maybe the like the idea of Inq/ Cab? Maybe they like tanking? Maybe they like the fairy pet....

That's all it is - their choice. I could understand this whole mindset if clerics had 6 healing souls and they had bad DPS or no CCs etc, but they are quite valuable in WFs as DPS as well as heals.
    I'm not debating that dps clerics are useful, but when you have a group full of 9 dps classes with no solid heals, and one dps cleric, why not at least TRY it?

Banned

Ouch, what because no one protects you and you get focused? I'm a dps warrior and the same thing happens the moment I attack someone. The difference is, I can't heal myself. Roll a warrior and let me know how that works out for you.
    You think you get focused now. No seriously, go roll a cleric and get to 50. Get the gear, look like the other clerics, and sit back and lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Magnos, you should roll a healer. Pick Rogue/Cleric/Mage and use one of the healing specs. Play to 50 in WF's. Get back to us on your findings.
    Thats two responses that say "try it" but dont give me an actual answer. Thats what I'm asking. Why wont you do it? Because you get focused and no one helps you? Your not the only class that has that problem. So whats wrong, why you no heal?

Telaran

I'm not debating that dps clerics are useful, but when you have a group full of 9 dps classes with no solid heals, and one dps cleric, why not at least TRY it?
    why would we bother? nobody gives us cake afterward.

on top of that, why dont any of you warrior try tank build in pvp? tank warriors make great fc/fr.
    Last edited by kenny9438; 04-20-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Telaran

Why people focus on DPS warrior? People like you are the exact ones we don't want to heal. Help us 1st and we help you. How can you expect your healer to heal you when there are 3 people on the healer? Yes, roll a pure healer and find out.

Thats two responses that say "try it" but dont give me an actual answer. Thats what I'm asking. Why wont you do it? Because you get focused and no one helps you? Your not the only class that has that problem. So whats wrong, why you no heal?
    You play the only class that doesn't have healing, you simply would not "get it" if you didn't try it yourself. Spend your day tomorrow rolling a cleric to level 10+ and spend all day healing in a WF. You'll begin to get an idea. While you are there, ask the rogues\mages to be your slaves as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast