+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rank 3 Cleric Warfront Healing build?

Shadowlander

Default Rank 3 Cleric Warfront Healing build?

Sup guys, i was just wondering if you can help me with Prestige Rank 3 build for warfronts.

Im currently using 51 pur 15 temp 0 sent build

Its **** or maybe I'm ****.

I just want to get better. Any macros would be fantastic too!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Ascendant

Go 51 justicar 15 temp instead

Get rid of Purifier. Pick either Sent or Warden, and take templar as high as you can up the left side. The rest is up to your playstyle. After 1.2 they will look at giving Pur some love, until then just avoid it lilke the plague. And no, if your plan is to provide clutch heals, stay the hell away from the tank soul.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Get rid of Purifier. Pick either Sent or Warden, and take templar as high as you can up the left side. The rest is up to your playstyle. After 1.2 they will look at giving Pur some love, until then just avoid it lilke the plague. And no, if your plan is to provide clutch heals, stay the hell away from the tank soul.
    thanks a bunch. Healing in pvp is super hectic.
    Last edited by Spocko; 04-20-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Shadowlander

I ran a 51 pur, 10 temp, 5 sent until I was rank 6. In my opinion there is no better spec to keep 1-2 people through a TON of punishment. You are lacking some AoE heals, but that's not what Purifier is about. I would routinely solo heal a Black Garden match with a score of 500 > 20.

Rift Disciple

Yeah I second the purifier. All of my pvp healing builds have puri as the highest, one is 51 pt, other not for sure I think 31puri. It is very nice for pvp, while you will not be topping the healing charts all the time, you will be laying down the support that is needed to counter the spike damage. Healing Flare, surging flames, sheilds, latent blaze and so on. I don't think the other healing soles can react near as fast to spike damage. This is coming from rank4. I have managed to counter damage on a few targets that none of my other roles could accomplish.

Of course what is nice with the soul system is just try out and see what works best for you and your playstyle.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Numbers arent as high, but if the aim is to provide clutch heals, puri has the most tools for that.

Also, the absorb shields are invaluable in every single warfront.

Shield of Telara

Ewww. 51 purifier is something even I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...g000z.xx0R0c0m

Try that out, except adjust 3 points into purifier for flashover and 3 more into sentinel for healer's haste since you're rank 3 and can't get 21 points into templar.

A lot of people favour warden because it's simply easier, but it's all a matter of playstyle. 51 points purifier is simply useless though, just like 51 points in pretty much everything.
    Last edited by Joyous; 04-20-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    Ugar - Spitescar - PvP

Shadowlander

If you hate 51 purifier you're either have no idea what you're talking about or you're just plain out bad, it's by far the best spec at keeping someone alive. Shields don't show up on healing meters, but you will almost every single time be top favor in the warfront and that's what matters.

+ Reply to Thread