+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Melee DPS Cleric Builds for Groups/Raids

Default Best Melee DPS Cleric Builds for Groups/Raids

Hi all, I'm finding the more I group and raid the more I tend to like to really optimize my roles and know them really well. Last few nights I been gettin my Shaman on and I been liking it alot. I do really good aoe and single target damage. So my question is this,. what, in your opinions, is the best melee build for a cleric doing the highest possible DPS? I was running a Shaman 31 / Justicar 21 / Inquisitor 14 last few nights and I was topping the DPS easily in almost all situations, even over those with more gear than me. So my question is this, how could I improve upon this and make it better, even more streamlined etc... Thanks in advance!!

-chauni

Awww cmon do a bit of forum research multiple threads have it mentioned.
    Giving a hint...it contains druid/shaman and inq.

Telaran

31druid/24shaman/11inq seems to be the best pve dps spec atm

Thank you for your response Hari, most appreciated, could you post a link to the spec? thanks.. and Gundrik, if you don't have anything constructive to say then dont' worry about posting, I don't need to read it,. I did do a search and did not find what you are talking about, so post something helpful or don't post at all. and once again thank you Hari.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Chauni View Post
    Thank you for your response Hari, most appreciated, could you post a link to the spec? thanks.. and Gundrik, if you don't have anything constructive to say then dont' worry about posting, I don't need to read it,. I did do a search and did not find what you are talking about, so post something helpful or don't post at all. and once again thank you Hari.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...kz.Ex00t0c.Vxz

Refer to http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...1-800-dps-club!! for info

I just started using this spec from previously using inq/cab/sent. My main attack macro is 16 lines long, but on the practice boss dummy I maintained over 1500 (1557 actual) on it for 3 minutes, not including the dps of my satyr. Granted, I am in full T2, but this is ridiculously better than the 650 I was getting before. The inq/cab/sent spec did however do much better on aoe damage, pulling as much as 2200 on large pulls

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Clades View Post
    I just started using this spec from previously using inq/cab/sent. My main attack macro is 16 lines long, but on the practice boss dummy I maintained over 1500 (1557 actual) on it for 3 minutes, not including the dps of my satyr. Granted, I am in full T2, but this is ridiculously better than the 650 I was getting before. The inq/cab/sent spec did however do much better on aoe damage, pulling as much as 2200 on large pulls
    you didnt do 1500dps on the boss dummy. unless you're talking fully raid buffed in BiS gear?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Clades View Post
    Lol okay there champ.

+ Reply to Thread