+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Healing Spec and PvP Healing DPS Spec

Soulwalker

Default PvP Healing Spec and PvP Healing DPS Spec

I would like to know what is a good healing spec for PvP and if there is one that you can DPS and heal through your Melee DPS. If you can help would you mind posting the spec and the rotation. Thank you so much for your help.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquo View Post
    I would like to know what is a good healing spec for PvP and if there is one that you can DPS and heal through your Melee DPS. If you can help would you mind posting the spec and the rotation. Thank you so much for your help.
    It rly depends on what you wanna do. I would go for different specs for eg. WF, World pvp, n duels.

WF build:
    Sentinel 17 / Warden 44 / Templar 5 For AOE healing

World pvp:
    Sentinel 17 / Warden 44 / Templar 5 For AOE healing
    or
    Purifier 24 / Warden 37 / Templar 5 For more survivability.

If you want you could go into Templar some more. But i dont have that much of experience with that part of the build exept Detaunt and Break Free. But from what i've played in WF n World pvp, these builds are pretty awesome .
    Last edited by Xstatic; 04-20-2011 at 01:33 AM.
    Dirge - Just live with it boon!...

Shadowlander

more left sided templar = good

TutonHammr Goldust - Justicar -
    Farnathil Wundrlust - Ranger -
    Gathroh Zhamphion - Paladin
    " MMO for life..."
    -=SYMBION=-

Quote Originally Posted by albefranks View Post
    I see little of what I need there.

For heal DPS on Justicar I am better off with Warden for silence and knockback, a slew of instants, reflect spell, mana regen, CC breaker, cleanse over time and most of all you can use it all on the run.

For true Healing/CC/Dps its Warden and Inqui ... not too hard to work out why really.
    Notice : My signature is now only available from my shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Annuvyn View Post
    I see little of what I need there.

For heal DPS on Justicar I am better off with Warden for silence and knockback, a slew of instants, reflect spell, mana regen, CC breaker, cleanse over time and most of all you can use it all on the run.

For true Healing/CC/Dps its Warden and Inqui ... not too hard to work out why really.
    For level 40 this setup has worked well for me.
    In heavy fighting you could Try doing HOTs with your warden
    but i prefer to use Purpose/Even Justice/DOL
    keeps my mana up/ Keeps me helping distribute some DPS/ and heal
    Plus reparation is also healing with each strike
    throw in after wards and instant group healing breath followed by instant Healing communion combo and i have easily healed a PUG i am through heavy heavy combat with mana to spare
    Single target heals i have Absolution - healing breath, Instant healing invocation/ cleansing p combo
    and a separate Absolution DOR / cleansing P and mandate combo

I am going up the Sent tree to 32. Just to 34 (to finish up with force to kneel
    Which adds the 2nd battle rez, serendip, Divine Call.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zso.EuMooe0kRR

As much or little people might think about trinket spells like purpose are. In heavy combat once you pop that mana bottle and you drain again what you going to do stay there and be hit like a wet stone.
    That is not my style I like to play hard and close in the combat.
    If rogue comes after me I making sure the feel it with my own CC followed by my healing dps. erasing his damage while i chip away at him and still heal my group

Reprieve also is a kicker with healing me and a mate for heavy HP. and shared recovery
    I feel it is a well rounded arsenal

The icing on it is your pet. It my still be a mosquito biting at their ankle but sooner or later that bite will itch, you will get distracted trying to kill it and that is when i got you. The poor pug player on the other team will go for your pet. there is always 1 who does this with out fail.

My personal preference is spells that I can use at the time that I need. HOT's and Dots are great but you have to preplan them to much and if you don't then you in trouble as i have found it hard to catch up with them in heavy combat.
    TutonHammr Goldust - Justicar -
    Farnathil Wundrlust - Ranger -
    Gathroh Zhamphion - Paladin
    " MMO for life..."
    -=SYMBION=-

+ Reply to Thread