+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me with my build: the Invincible Cleric

Default Help me with my build: the Invincible Cleric

I've been reading a lot about cleric builds on the forums recently and one build sounds interesting but I'm having difficulty figuring out where to put the points. I want to choose the spec that allows us to tank 5-6 people in PvP while healing the entire Warfront and dealing more DPS than a Warrior.

So far I'm thinking Justicar for defense, Inquisitor for offense - 51 points in both. But should I put my remaining 51 points in Warden or Sentinel for superior WF healing? I want to top the damage dealt, healing done, and damage taken charts in every Warfront. I know it's possible because there are so many threads about clerics doing this.

Soulwalker

LMAO nice joke thread!

Shadowlander

Haha, I get it.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jesstival View Post
    I've been reading a lot about cleric builds on the forums recently and one build sounds interesting but I'm having difficulty figuring out where to put the points. I want to choose the spec that allows us to tank 5-6 people in PvP while healing the entire Warfront and dealing more DPS than a Warrior.

So far I'm thinking Justicar for defense, Inquisitor for offense - 51 points in both. But should I put my remaining 51 points in Warden or Sentinel for superior WF healing? I want to top the damage dealt, healing done, and damage taken charts in every Warfront. I know it's possible because there are so many threads about clerics doing this.
    Don't be a fool. OBVIOUSLY your remaining 51 points should be spent in Inquisicar /slap

Champion of Telara

pshhhh only 5-6 people?
    1v20 port scion or bust!

Secret is in the sauce
    Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

+ Reply to Thread