+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ways to Improve Melee Clerics

Soulwalker

Default Ways to Improve Melee Clerics

Shaman - Heart of the frozen Sea, Turn it into a 30 to all resist aura
    Heart of The Fire Mountian, Turn into a 2 sec stun with some damage
    Heart of the Twilight Forest, Turn it into a very high damage single target ability with long cd
    Replace Favored of the Valnir with Battle charge, and turn Favored of the Valnir into 5/10 to the new Heart of the frozen sea.
    Bitter Wind, change from 20 sec to 10 sec cd
    Vengeance of the Primal North, 2 minute cd to 1 minute cd

Druid - Strength of the fae 2 minute cd to 1 minute cd

Gives shaman utility it doesnt have it also gives druid and justicar a charge wich they so badly need to be decent in pvp and tanking in pve made a little easier. Also reduces the cd on long cd abilitys giving them more consistancy instead of hey lets be useful every 2 minutes, alsp allpws pure spec to be little more useful for bursting.

Soulwalker

People like u are not only pathetic closed and narrow minded with no imagination, or even done any research into what clerics really are lrn yur D&D battle clerics were pimp before MMOs came along. And plz stop yur immature language and take your Redneck brain elswere.

All I will say is last night we had too many healers so i went the sham/druid/inq spec for first 3 bosses in greenscale, in t1/t2 gear, and was competitive (top 5 in most fights).

I think you are just jealous because with the right gear/spec I can tank, heal, ranged dps and melee dps

In PvP, i normally go heals but I can guarantee people with your attitude in my WF's will only get splash healing, I dont have time for stupid people who think I owe them the world because I have a blue bar under my name.
    Last edited by Fudge; 04-19-2011 at 09:52 PM.
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Soulwalker

Clerics have always been melee type chars with bludg only weapons. They have always been a melee/healer hybrid.

IMHO Wars should have better overall dps, rogues spike and clerics survivability.

But this is not the case, clerics jsut rock **** in this game

Shield of Telara

Warrior dps? HA they should only tank, what game have you ever played

Rogue dps? WTF? what kind of idiot team brings a rogue to dps, they are simply for trap finding and chest unlocking

Cleric dps? hell yeah spam that blades spell, best aoe in the GAME kid

Mage great support class, should be buffing up the clerics so they can dps more

Someone doesnt know his class balance history

Champion

aww. they deleted my reply to that troll as well as that troll. I think my reply was very informative rofl. At least we know they're reading the forums, but they never mention adding DPS to melee clerics, so i think it's reasonable that they don't have plans to increase the dmg on melee clerics. Nor does it look like they're looking to add more utility to melee clerics.

Soulwalker

Im not saying i dont like melee cleric in Rift or that it isnt good, i would just like some tweaks that make it quite dificult to pvp with in general. I love what they did with Druid/Justicar/Shaman, they just lack charge and magic resist is the main problem i would like to see tweaked to help the tanking and the pvp side of things.

+ Reply to Thread