+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DrooCabaT - Now With an ACTUAL Link to the Build!

Rift Disciple

Default DrooCabaT - Now With an ACTUAL Link to the Build!

Ok. One more time - I would like some feedback on this build.

I've been running it at level 43 and have been loving it. As long as Casters/Healers don't have their team focus me down, its a very effective PITA.

Happy Hunting!

- Shintama

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...z.EtV0tAozo.xh

Rift Disciple

Default shameless bumpage

Giving it a bump for the day-time crowd...or night-time depending on where you are!

Shadowlander

have you tried it vs full cabal?

Your build gains 5% crit, sleep, silence, heal, shield, 5% endurance, some melee attacks, and a 20meter snare.
    You lose asias, ruin, maelstrom, and a 30% increase in death damage. I could see it being okay minus the loss in death damage.

Rift Disciple

Default Haven't No...

Quote Originally Posted by Theistic View Post
    have you tried it vs full cabal?

Your build gains 5% crit, sleep, silence, heal, shield, 5% endurance, some melee attacks, and a 20meter snare.
    You lose asias, ruin, maelstrom, and a 30% increase in death damage. I could see it being okay minus the loss in death damage.
    No, I actually haven't gone full Cabalist. I was thinking more along the lines of Control. I also have the AoE Snare (Stone Burst). I DO have a tough time killing anything and if I am focused, I have serious death issues...but...when they don't focus me, Caster-Types have problems.

- Shintama

+ Reply to Thread