+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clerics "pyro" specc check this out..- Will rock your world clerics...

Default Clerics "pyro" specc check this out..- Will rock your world clerics...

Clerics "pyro" specc check this out..- Will rock your world clerics...
    Have been roaming around with varius specc's lately.. and i think i'we finally found the pyro equivillant specc for clerics check this out.. Watch the entire movie it's build as a tutorial on how 2 play the specc.. and therefor no PK PK PK team ****

One dude queing up alone and ****** hard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIdFbKiLoc

Theres some floops since its a new spec 2 me aswell but u get the point

/se@shivermere - more cleric love plx.. <3

Quote Originally Posted by serafhin View Post
    Clerics "pyro" specc check this out..- Will rock your world clerics...
    Have been roaming around with varius specc's lately.. and i think i'we finally found the pyro equivillant specc for clerics check this out.. Watch the entire movie it's build as a tutorial on how 2 play the specc.. and therefor no PK PK PK team ****

One dude queing up alone and ****** hard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIdFbKiLoc

Theres some floops since its a new spec 2 me aswell but u get the point

/se@shivermere - more cleric love plx.. <3
    And inquis only getting buffed next patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    From now on I discriminate against addon users. No addons will be allowed in my groups. /discussion.
    Does that mean no vent?

Stand up and Fight.

Plane Touched

I am running something similar right now with inq and justicar... more healing oriented but can dps too... I'll have to try this if they ever fix inq.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
    And inquis only getting buffed next patch
    I know iwe allready jized myself several time .. especially in my justicar/sent/45inq.. basicly unkillable top on dmg.. and able 2 kill anything.. except other clerics :P

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by serafhin View Post
    I know iwe allready jized myself several time .. especially in my justicar/sent/45inq.. basicly unkillable top on dmg.. and able 2 kill anything.. except other clerics :P
    Why you need a nerf asap

i think we ought to nerf everyone. lets all do 1 pt of damage with every attack, and die the second a lvl 1 mob looks at us crosseyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootz View Post
    Why you need a nerf asap
    Yer :P that one skill with 60% more critical dmg is quite nasty but i was using Crit consumable on weapon = 15% more critical dmg and power up + im full r6 + TOS 2h from warmaster.. so... the dmg is justified and not a supposed 2 be compared with a green geared warrior/pyro .. On another note tho.. it is >.< And that is why were getting a BUFF

ummm cleric dosent need a nerf in damage...

pyro still puts out higher damage with more utlity
    assassin puts out slightly less damage with WAAAY more survivability
    and beastmaster warrior puts out more damage with more utility.

and if you say you want to nerf cleric survivability i must laugh. for every one of us clerics that are rank 6 and can tank 4-5 low levels i can show you 300 clerics who get 2- shot by people their same level.

Quote Originally Posted by bishopx View Post
    ummm cleric dosent need a nerf in damage...

Pyro still puts out higher damage with more utlity
    assassin puts out slightly less damage with waaay more survivability
    and beastmaster warrior puts out more damage with more utility.

And if you say you want to nerf cleric survivability i must laugh. For every one of us clerics that are rank 6 and can tank 4-5 low levels i can show you 300 clerics who get 2- shot by people their same level.
    agree!!!!!!!!

Plane Touched

Am I the only one unimpressed? You're essentially turning yourself into a gimped war/rogue.

Soulwalker

Youtube vid is blocked in Australia.

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficAU View Post
    Youtube vid is blocked in Australia.

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"
    meh my bad. dunno how 2 disable that tho.. :X not that huge vlogger :X will have a look at it tomorrow. :X
    serafh: Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Cit Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by Isila View Post
    But the modern gamer, particularly the modern MMO gamer, has come to erroneously equate "requires time" with "difficult".

Rift Master

Its (edit: not) new, another guy already posted a spec with Inq/Sh/Just but less points in shmana. Think he is rank 6.

Its crit/burst based which is perfect for PvP.

I can't find it right now though but its here.

I for one love the deep Just build with shaman but lack any kind of burst that would bring down a healer alone. Inq/shaman build on the other hand can bring down any one once every 45sec/1:30min. The 100% crit HS+100% crit next 7 swings will kill any one, ANY ONE! If you have high end gear after many weeks of farming T2/PvP.
    Last edited by Cempa; 04-19-2011 at 09:48 PM.

as u said yes every 1.5 min im able 2 slaugther anyone in my way but imo i doubt this specc will do me the trix atleast.. as i lack survivability + dmg when its not up.. ofc the souldrain is amazing but yer.. i still belive the inq buff will be legendary and we will be doing crazy dps..

and for my gear.. i have saga neck rest rank 6 and all my offpices are Greenscale ... except for rank 5 belt.. else its pure r6.

for the weapon i had world first on the ROS 2h from warmaster.. So the Dmg is as good as it gets atm..
    serafh: Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Cit Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
    But the modern gamer, particularly the modern MMO gamer, has come to erroneously equate "requires time" with "difficult".

btw try alittle harder 2 find the build your talking about im kinda curries cant find it tho :X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast