+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a Quick question R.E: Warden - Surging Rapids

Soulwalker

Default Just a Quick question R.E: Warden - Surging Rapids

I have been wondering, seeing that the two Warden HOT's are instant casts, are they positively affective by this buff? Additionally does this affect instant heals cast within the sentinal tree? If you use the sentinal instant cast proc, does this bonus also apply?

If anyone can shed some light onto what skills are or are not affected by Surging Rapids, It would be much appreciated, as I currently have 3 HOT's, one from the sentinal tree and 2 from the warden tree, however the 15% bonus to instant cast spells trumps the 10% additional healing from HOTs 'IF' and only if the effect is applicable to these instant cast heal over time abilities, and quite possibly to the proc'd instant cast.

Info is much appreciated

One and Only

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
    I have been wondering, seeing that the two Warden HOT's are instant casts, are they positively affective by this buff? Additionally does this affect instant heals cast within the sentinal tree? If you use the sentinal instant cast proc, does this bonus also apply?

If anyone can shed some light onto what skills are or are not affected by Surging Rapids, It would be much appreciated, as I currently have 3 HOT's, one from the sentinal tree and 2 from the warden tree, however the 15% bonus to instant cast spells trumps the 10% additional healing from HOTs 'IF' and only if the effect is applicable to these instant cast heal over time abilities, and quite possibly to the proc'd instant cast.

Info is much appreciated

One and Only
    They are definitely affected by it. Theres an easy test to tell what benefits and what doesn't. Look at the spell. Is it instant cast? If yes, then it is. If no, then...

Yes the 15% bonus trumps the 10% Hot bonus unless you're using the two deep warden spells and current a whole lot...

+ Reply to Thread