Sunday I made a petition, read below. (replaced my character's name with I and me)
Needless to say I'm surprised that they didn't know about this, which is obviously a load of crap cause the forums are filled with it.
Secondly they say they are going to fix it, but then give me 5 steps and instructions to file a report and give feedback to the QA team?

That's like going to a garage, saying your lights are broken, and then get replied you have to go to the mechanic and file a report? What a useless response and most of all, the issue isn't solved, nor did I get any indication that it will be solved.

On April 17, 2011 19:17:39 ["I"] wrote:

Sentinel's Shards of Light and Cabalist's Distorted Shadows are "disabled". Regardless of my spec, location or target (PVE, PVP or dummy) I cannot cast either spells. I've had this issue since today.

On April 17, 2011 21:27:03 ["I"] wrote:

I read that all clerics suffer from this issue since today. Please resolve this as soon as possible, cause especially shards of light is a vital spell.

On April 19, 2011 02:49:43 [Customer Service] wrote:

Hello "me". Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I do apologize for the difficulties that you’ve encountered. I do understand how frustrating this can be and will take the steps needed to assist you with this issue. Currently we are aware of the issue and we are working toward a solution. I would like to suggest that you submit a report to the QA team by using our Feedback feature in-game. How to report a bug or submit feedback in-game: 1. Type /cs and press enter or click on the ? icon located in the lower left hand corner of your screen. 2. Click on the Feedback tab at the bottom of the dialog box which opens up. 3. Select the category which most closely relates to the issue or feedback you have. 4. Write a detailed description in the appropriate boxes (for bugs, only the "Found a Bug?" box is needed). 5. Left-click the [SEND] button when you are finished. If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this question is xxxxxx-xxxxxx Sincerely, GM (____) Game Master Trion Worlds Inc.