+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 48k DPS spec! *g*

Soulwalker

Default 48k DPS spec! *g*

All you need are 6points in Sentinel!

We managed to get over 44k DPS with the cleric, thanks to this buggy Shard of life spell! works even in dungeons!
    They disabled high ranks but I used the rank 5 Shard of life to oneshot 50 elite Boss Dummy, just need a cleric with the same rank of Shard of life stacks up till you got around 100+ stacks and oneshot Worldbosses^^

Already reported and hope they will fix it asap!
    example combat log
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5819/oneshotn.jpg
    life example:
    http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7...0418141336.jpg
    Last edited by xxHatexx; 04-18-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Banned

SHHHHHH.

Now they know that we, too, can do damage like a pyro.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    SHHHHHH.

Now they know that we, too, can do damage like a pyro.
    LoL good one^^

Its been disabled now

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by serafhin View Post
    Its been disabled now
    They disabled the high ranks of this spell. My LvL 50 Priest got rank 5 and it still works! i made those 48k DPS with the rank 5 one.
    They should disable all Ranks of this spell!

^Agree.

They need to shut it down completely. Should call for a immediate server drop so that it can be patched asap. Things like this get people banned for using an exploit to get progression in raids to easily... ala Frozen Throne patch on WoW/WoTLK.
    "You have unwarrantably taken a negative attitude with me, which is a common occurrence on the internet when socially ******ed, sexually inept, and mentally deficient people use the internet. However, despite your shortcomings as a human being I forgive you for behaving like an infantile *******. It's not your fault really, it's really your parent's fault for not loving you. Instead you feel the need to high five your troll counterparts every time you can throw in a one liner to attempt to belittle the post of another because you have nothing else better to do with your time. It's the only form of friendship you've ever experienced after all, and I wouldn't want to take that away from you, since I'm sure it's the only thing keeping you from suicide.

Here, since I know you're so desperately craving an e-highfive from your troll buddies, you can tell them you even rickrolled me. That way when you're telling your e-friends how cool you are, you can impress them with additional, unoriginal internet meme related troll accomplishments, maybe one of them will add you to myspace, so that John isn't your only myspace friend.

I hope that helps buddy. High-five."

~Khroul

Shard of Light you mean?

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Telaran

Lvl 42 Cleric and mine was disabled yesterday...

What will they be doing to them?

+ Reply to Thread